Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga quotes the Bible... again

blackstar

Featured Posts

So assuming that the single will probably end the world and Jesus will come for the battle, I can easily say that Lady Gaga ft. Jesus will gonna happen soon.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist

Did y'all forget about this? 

"There's nothing wrong with loving who you are"
She said, "'Cause he made you perfect, babe"
"So hold your head up girl and you'll go far,
Listen to me when I say"

I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way" 

Don't act like Gaga just discovered religion. Sometimes her fans are worse than her haters.

dannydevito
2 hours ago, Sycamore said:

LG5 release date on 31. DECEMBER 2016, 12:59PM.

11:59 you mean, 12:59 is already the 1st of January. I can already imagine you celebrating the new year one hour later.

MonsterMum
29 minutes ago, paul said:

I'm Scottish aha but I see what you're saying

Yeah marital classes. I have heard about them here in the Netherlands and I know in Poland it's quite common, everyone in my family has done them. 

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Zilla said:

Wow you guys are attacking her on everything from who she supports politically to her religious choices. 

When will you ever be happy with her? So many people have so many issues with every little thing she does anymore it's getting disgustingly excessive to the point where I don't even want to read the news section. It's depressing.

If she wants to voluntarily read the Bible, so be it. If she wants to go to church, so be it. It's not affecting you or your existence, there's tons other gods/goddesses/whatever you could be worshipping as well as millions of other books you could be reading. Why attack her for it? It doesn't have to be so personal and judge-y all the time. 

Why are you trying to come for a person who doesnt exist? These group of people are different individuals with different wants, needa and views. So will they ever be happy? No. Why? Because it's mathematically impossible for them to be so. 

Togekiss
2 hours ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Head to toe YSL

Side note: I'm glad you're a part of this community, adding something interesting :hug:

bring on that pecan pie

Togekiss
5 minutes ago, SCAR 97 said:

shes taking marital classes with Taylor. bookmark me 

They are totally required for a Catholic wedding 😱

bring on that pecan pie

Sister

All I know is that LOVE is everything~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

StarstruckIllusion
21 minutes ago, NOT Marinara said:

Dude, are you for real right now? :toofunny:

not everone who's dedicated to a religion is a bigoted mess who hate us gays. Plus, have you heard the lyrics in BTW? There's so many little religious lyrics scattered throughout the whole album. Like...

I know most homophobes base their hatred on their religion, but that doesn't mean all religious people feel the same way. I, too, personally hate religions, but I know better than to judge someone who actually believes in this sh*t :toofunny:

I swear she was mocking it lmao

45 minutes ago, Rod21 said:

She say love one another, can't you read.. God don't hate gays , he hate the lifestyle and all that duty sex 

I was joking, first of all, and secondly, so im not allowed to have sex while others can? Jut because I was born this way and will never like girls? Wow so fair 😀😄😌

I'm not a fan of straight sex, but I'm not creating an entire religion and telling them to hate on straight people 😴

Lmao you tried it. 

PunkTheFunk
10 minutes ago, Serpentine said:

So assuming that the single will probably end the world and Jesus will come for the battle, I can easily say that Lady Gaga ft. Jesus will gonna happen soon.

Knowing this website people will probably have a meltdown anyway

"Jesus? Really? She couldn't collab with John the Baptist? Ugh this is ARTPOP all over again"

For those of you who said the bible disapproved gays Well it's true  but as someone said before in this thread even for straight people applies the same thing because it's a matter of lifestyles. Everyone in this planet deserves go to hell. None can say I don't commit a sin because is the biggest lie. That's what the religious people want to make us believe that a half of people has the heaven insured and the other half go to hell but that's not true because nobody is free of sin. It's as simple as that. So don't feel bad because someone tell you that what are you doing is incorrect because that person maybe has more demons than you. In the other hand I don't have any problem if Gaga starts a religious life and I shouldn't have because is her life. 

it's funny how this thread changed in a discussion to understand the bible :toofunny:

Iwontell

Y'all are so childish, it's fkn embarrassing...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

IntoYou1
12 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

I swear she was mocking it lmao

I was joking, first of all, and secondly, so im not allowed to have sex while others can? Jut because I was born this way and will never like girls? Wow so fair 😀😄😌

I'm not a fan of straight sex, but I'm not creating an entire religion and telling them to hate on straight people 😴

Lmao you tried it. 

When I mean Duty sex is with different people.. Sex with you husband or wife is good.. Becuase you love them and is not all about pleasure.. Sex between two people who love each other is good to God. The sex I'm talking about is the sex with prostitute , in bar.. In bathroom and other duty sex 

Roro

Archived