💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga quotes the Bible... again

blackstar

Featured Posts

HauntingHollow

I wonder when is she gonna quote the part where you are suppossed to kill gays, own slaves and own womem, maybe then she realizes what kind of shitty book she is reading :hor:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

I'm so turned off from this. How is she going to go against religion and mock it one second, and now she's serving devote Catholic teas? Religion hates gays, and Born This Way helped me escape the confines of it. I feel stabbed in the back. Is she gonna be homophobic and be like "bitch, my mistake, y'all *******s chose to be gay, and are going to hell for it." I'm bothered, but love your life I guess 🙄🙄🙄😒😒😒

like the bible is agaisnt so much of what she used to preach I gtgtgtgtg

Pablo

She's probably only following the California version of Christianity. Watered down to feel good level and ignoring anything that could be deemed offensive. Only saying that God is love and ignoring that he killed thousands of people when they didn't obey him. 

Don't visit my profile

ALGAYDO

It makes me kinda uncomfortable when one of my faves quotes the bible. Like, it just turns me off for a while :emma:

smfh, I need to learn how to be more open-minded about this type of ****, especially as an agnostic cause I know first-hand how it feels to be judged based on my beliefs :toofunny:

dunni what to think about this, she gets so dramatic these days not a good sign. Where's that bitch manifesting her love to donkey cocks. She matures in kind of non exciting way. I wonder how lg5 will reflect that change

Seeka
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

The same bible that promotes rape and slavery and a submissive woman to the powerful man in every situation. She can promote loving one another without the bible lol spirituality can be anything 

Do you not get religion?

Literally all religions are pick and choose beliefs. Nobody purely believes iin all the rules the religions suggests. Nor do all Christians have the Bible as their go to. Some Christians do have the ability to refer to their own morals.

I know Wiccans who don't believe in the rule of 3, which is essentially karma, a rule prevalet in all religions. And I'm sure there are Buddhists who don't really like the the fundamentals of the religion.

There may be multiple people who believe in a religion, but nobody believes the same way.

Do well to remember that.

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, MonsterMum said:

Well she is catholic and I dunno if you guys do it in America but I know it's common here that before your wedding you talk to your priest a few times like a "marriage course" but then through curch.

Could be that she is "studying" it for that, going into her marriage with a clean sheet so to say. 

Oh wait snakdjskfkfkfkgkfmfnf Sicily Summer Weddijg confirmed. 

Zilla

Wow you guys are attacking her on everything from who she supports politically to her religious choices. 

When will you ever be happy with her? So many people have so many issues with every little thing she does anymore it's getting disgustingly excessive to the point where I don't even want to read the news section. It's depressing.

If she wants to voluntarily read the Bible, so be it. If she wants to go to church, so be it. It's not affecting you or your existence, there's tons other gods/goddesses/whatever you could be worshipping as well as millions of other books you could be reading. Why attack her for it? It doesn't have to be so personal and judge-y all the time. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

MonsterMum

Ya'll need to chill a bit. I think Gaga her actions have spoken for themselves a thousand times for you to be casting all these stones at her.

Bottom line in catholicism is to love God and be a good human being and love all human beings. These days many catholics are trying to find their way in life to be just that, whatever THAT may be. It's like she wants to be part of the catholic community AND yet still feel that love is the biggest power of it all. One does not exclude the other. I mean if we really gonna go all the way back I suppose we should stop eating shrimps cause the Bible says we shouldn't. But you know, it was basically written as a survival guide for a community in the desserts, of course they would not eat shrimps in such temperatures. Times have changed and faith and religions are changing. It's usually the outsiders that keep pointing back to the past as if anyone can change history. 

JustinTrudeau

But this is nothing new... She's a catholic Italian :green:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Archived