💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga quotes the Bible... again

blackstar

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Drunk Poet said:

No. And I notice how she can't even do or express the simplest things anymore without everyone on this site criticising her. That's actually very sad. 

Would you feel pressure? Of course you would. She's just trying to calm her mind and get into a loving space in her life, and everyone screams PRESSURE PRESSURE SHE'S STRUGGLING. She's a f*cking genius so I don't think she's struggling, but f*ck with all the negativity here I'm not surprised she went to church. 

I'm a die-hard athiest but I respect whatever she has to do to feel peaceful again. 

where did I criticise her? I was concerned for her? so try again.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HighlandHeart
7 minutes ago, paul said:

where did I criticise her? I was concerned for her? so try again.

Your concern was entirely patronising and unnecessary. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

2 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

Your concern was entirely patronising and unnecessary. 

patronising? I can't control the tone you choose to infer from my words, it's the Internet and you're looking at text, but just because you've decided I'm being patronising doesn't mean I am.

secondly, I made a reply that was directly relevant to the OP. it was not judgemental, hateful or criticising; it was only from a place of love. this forum is for discussing Gaga, there was no negativity involved, so if you're going to accuse me of something, you had better have more of a basis than "your post was unnecessary".

if you had any idea of who I am as a person or as a user on this site, you'd know I have been here a LONG ASS time and that I have seldom said a bad word about the woman. so PLEASE, get out of my face, and take with you this culture of throwing knives without proof. :rip:

just saw your avi as well. why am I even answering to a 12 year old :rip: ****ing internet

Coldplay
11 hours ago, neptugne said:

The same bible that promotes rape and slavery and a submissive woman to the powerful man in every situation. She can promote loving one another without the bible lol spirituality can be anything 

Well, just remember that the Bible was written by humans. And more humans decided if those humans that wrote it were inspired by god or not, the church left a lot of books out. So, of course, it is important to read the bible, but you can have a personal relationship with God and not focus too much on the Bible.

Zsolti

the essays in here

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

rivingtonreb

Praying (lol) we don't get another biblical ass album like BTW :huh::giveup: love it so much but one times enough :grr::unicorn:

GOH sweetie

HighlandHeart
59 minutes ago, paul said:

just saw your avi as well. why am I even answering to a 12 year old :rip: ****ing internet

I'm 19 but nice try ;)

HighlandHeart
1 hour ago, paul said:

patronising? I can't control the tone you choose to infer from my words, it's the Internet and you're looking at text, but just because you've decided I'm being patronising doesn't mean I am.

secondly, I made a reply that was directly relevant to the OP. it was not judgemental, hateful or criticising; it was only from a place of love. this forum is for discussing Gaga, there was no negativity involved, so if you're going to accuse me of something, you had better have more of a basis than "your post was unnecessary".

if you had any idea of who I am as a person or as a user on this site, you'd know I have been here a LONG ASS time and that I have seldom said a bad word about the woman. so PLEASE, get out of my face, and take with you this culture of throwing knives without proof. :rip:

I apologise if I offended you but you can hardly blame me for the interpretation when this site is full of negativity. And you talk about evidence, there's no evidence to suggest she's struggling, so what else was I supposed to think? 

You should really calm down. Smoke a joint. 

Lord Temptation

Gaga seems really chill.

Unlike the scream queens on GGD.

IntoYou1
4 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

Get over yourself. Who are you to judge "gay men in clubs?" You sound like you don't even understand religion, sin, or God. I can respect that you're religious but I can't respect that you're prejudice. If you think God hates men who "get drunk" and "dance duty" (I think you mean dirty?)... guess what? You're the one who's judgemental. Bye

Did you read what I say or meant. I mean God don't hate no one and he only hate the sin. He doesn't hate you only the sin. He love you more then you ever know. I just gave my opinion on gay but I don't hate them. Like Jesus say love one another like you love yourself. God don't hate no one.. God is love:)

Roro

boyerased

The bible is a very good book. Take it as something allegorical itself and inspirational. It is inspiring. Take it as a fiction. Gaga explained it in her comments on instagram. It doesn't mean that because she reads the bible she doesn't believe in Science, the gays, etc. 

JackTheTripper

I hope she didint slide of the Earths flat surface while she was posting this. 

Archived