Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga quotes the Bible... again

blackstar

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, paul said:

does anyone else think she's struggling with the pressure to deliver with this album?

oh yeah, it's a weird feeling i've gotten from her whole vibe :/ i hope not. i hope she's okay.

kiss kiss

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation

I don't think she's struggling with this album at all.

I people on this site are struggling with their inability to have a life.

Juanjo

I just hope she doesn't send the wrong message and offend anybody. I feel after Alejandro and Judas she alienated herself from a lot of people. I wish religion wasn't so present in her public image. I might be wrong, just a thought.

IntoYou1
1 hour ago, CharlieCharlie said:

You have a brave soul. :hug:

God bless you 😘 God love everyone 

Roro

AphroditeLaydee
5 hours ago, Zilla said:

Wow you guys are attacking her on everything from who she supports politically to her religious choices. 

When will you ever be happy with her? So many people have so many issues with every little thing she does anymore it's getting disgustingly excessive to the point where I don't even want to read the news section. It's depressing.

If she wants to voluntarily read the Bible, so be it. If she wants to go to church, so be it. It's not affecting you or your existence, there's tons other gods/goddesses/whatever you could be worshipping as well as millions of other books you could be reading. Why attack her for it? It doesn't have to be so personal and judge-y all the time. 

5 hours ago, MonsterMum said:

Ya'll need to chill a bit. I think Gaga her actions have spoken for themselves a thousand times for you to be casting all these stones at her.

Bottom line in catholicism is to love God and be a good human being and love all human beings. These days many catholics are trying to find their way in life to be just that, whatever THAT may be. It's like she wants to be part of the catholic community AND yet still feel that love is the biggest power of it all. One does not exclude the other. I mean if we really gonna go all the way back I suppose we should stop eating shrimps cause the Bible says we shouldn't. But you know, it was basically written as a survival guide for a community in the desserts, of course they would not eat shrimps in such temperatures. Times have changed and faith and religions are changing. It's usually the outsiders that keep pointing back to the past as if anyone can change history. 

This and this.

Omar Vela

Rod21 you're a very tortured guy because of your religion. That's not healthy, dude. You always seem to feel ashamed about your own sexual orientation just because the bible says it's a sin, also you want to evangelize everyone in this site... 

I'm not being shady, I'm actually worried about people like you ... you don't seem really happy :(

IntoYou1
53 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

Rod21 you're a very tortured guy because of your religion. That's not healthy, dude. You always seem to feel ashamed about your own sexual orientation just because the bible says it's a sin, also you want to evangelize everyone in this site... 

I'm not being shady, I'm actually worried about people like you ... you don't seem really happy :(

I'm happy person. im confused but I know I will get married and have kids. I always wanted that. And I have feel attracted to some girls. I sorry if you feel annoying about my post but ok not ashamed to say that I love Jesus and I want to be a better person for him. I feel sad and sorry for you becuase you seen like you hate and dislike God. When he love you so much that he send his only son to die for our sins so we can be save. I choice to not date man and that my decision. And I'm happy becuase I love Jesus and God. You can be shady to me I don't really care. I'm not ashamed to say that I want to be the man God want me to be. I rather be in heaven and not hell. I trust God and I know he going to help me. Have a good night.... And i bealive god hate the sins. Straight or gay I don't think God cares.. If your a straight man and follow him and don't party like crazy and have sex with different people and dont do bad things to another person..that good for him and same to gay people but the gay wolrd or lifestyle is nasty for him. Like gay men in clubs ... Dance duty  with a lot of man and have orgies with a lot of men and go crazy that bad for God. I think God is ok with gays who have a clean life and love only one person and he loyal to the person. Becuase the souls has no gender. What God hate is the act of sin.. Getting drunk , lies , unfaithful , dance duty, nasty and out of this world type of sex.. He hate those things.. And I don't know a lot of those things but I know I want to serve God.

Roro

LaMaisonGaga
5 hours ago, Togekiss said:

Side note: I'm glad you're a part of this community, adding something interesting :hug:

Ahw thank you :hug: 

lamaisongaga.com

Robo Ga
1 hour ago, Rod21 said:

"Like gay men in clubs ... Dance duty"

"What God hate is the act of sin.. Getting drunk , lies , unfaithful , dance duty, nasty and out of this world type of sex.. He hate those things.. And I don't know a lot of those things but I know I want to serve God."

Get over yourself. Who are you to judge "gay men in clubs?" You sound like you don't even understand religion, sin, or God. I can respect that you're religious but I can't respect that you're prejudice. If you think God hates men who "get drunk" and "dance duty" (I think you mean dirty?)... guess what? You're the one who's judgemental. Bye

🤖⚡️

Robo Ga
9 hours ago, blackstar said:

Her Katy Hudson era is coming

HAHAHAHHA I died :toofunny: 

🤖⚡️

blackstar

Omg 10 pages just because of her instagram picture :toofunny:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

HighlandHeart
10 hours ago, paul said:

does anyone else think she's struggling with the pressure to deliver with this album?

No. And I notice how she can't even do or express the simplest things anymore without everyone on this site criticising her. That's actually very sad. 

Would you feel pressure? Of course you would. She's just trying to calm her mind and get into a loving space in her life, and everyone screams PRESSURE PRESSURE SHE'S STRUGGLING. She's a f*cking genius so I don't think she's struggling, but f*ck with all the negativity here I'm not surprised she went to church. 

I'm a die-hard athiest but I respect whatever she has to do to feel peaceful again. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

HighlandHeart
3 hours ago, Juanjo said:

I just hope she doesn't send the wrong message and offend anybody. I feel after Alejandro and Judas she alienated herself from a lot of people. I wish religion wasn't so present in her public image. I might be wrong, just a thought.

Alejandro and Judas used recognisable and known symbols to spread a message about love, equality and forgiveness. If people don't want to get it, that's their own fault. Not Gaga's. 

AND FFS SHE JUST VISITED A CHURCH. THAT'S ALL. And you're obsessively worrying about a future hypothetical non-existent wrong message? 

This site I can't anymore. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

SilkSpectre
8 hours ago, Rod21 said:

First to all God don't hate gays , he doesn't like the sinful act they do.. Party like crazy dancing duty , naked at the club touching each other , the lifestyle is what God hate.. Same to straight people the bad lifestyle..if you read the bible well you will undertand becuase all is like methaphor.. You need to read it so you can undertand not just quote one sentences.. Quote the whole book and read all and then put your conclusion about it.. 

My sexuality and who I love is not a lifestyle 

Archived