💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lemonade: father, pain, cheating, redemption

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

I just finished waching Bey's "Lemonade" movie (or whatever it is), and listening through the entire album. I have to say I am very impressed by the whole project. Beyonce showed a different side of her, which I didn't think she would show after BEYONCE. But it happened..

What is quite obvious from what I've seen is that she admits that Jay Z cheated on her. And that she was ready to leave him. She describes that feeling and situation and "her" (the mistress) on several ocations, but the song that trully represents that whole thing is "Sandcastles". It's very emotional and I love that song.

As the album/movie goes on, she realizes or Jay Z does something that makes her wanna stay after all. Of course, it might be Blue, but I'm not sure, I couldn't really tell that. The parts she included from her personal life, the video tapes of her being a little girl, to Blue is really nice too.

And it's a very good storyline imo, the visuals are nice too, the songs just blend into each other which creates some sort of a harmony, you get a feeling everything is connected and being told to you, so that's a good job :applause:

This is basically how I saw the movie and the album, do you guys agree? Did you find anything interesting, something more? Did you like it?

RAMROD

It is impressive indee, and by All Night came rolled in, I can't stop bawwling cos the whole thing is so therapeutic and beautiful.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

littlepotter

And here's me sitting there just waiting for Tuesday to finally hear the album while everyone else is discussing it :toofunny: i'm so excitedd 

chaeri pls

adamsenigma
Just now, littlepotter said:

And here's me sitting there just waiting for Tuesday to finally hear the album while everyone else is discussing it :toofunny: i'm so excitedd 

Download it lol

Illuminati

I can't believe that Formation ended up being the strongest song on the album lol. I liked Lemonade but I really doubt it's gonna be that successful.

littlepotter
42 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Download it lol

Hunty I did, it's just that I'm leaving it as a congratulatory treat for when I finish my exams in two days :laughga: 

chaeri pls

Archived