💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this why Solange attacked Jay Z?

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter

So I don't know how it crossed my mind but through everyone saying hiw the album reveals Jay Z cheated on Bey, I remembered the elevator incident. Could it be related? I went to twitter and apparently I'm not the only one who had the thought... Did she know something Bey didn't? Or did they all know but didn't want to earn bad press so they hid it and Beyonce decided to talk about it now? What if it was Jay Z who made her not speak... Apparently he didn't know what she was preparing for this project.

chaeri pls

SharGaga

Didn't Beyonce's father say it was all a set up? For all we now this was all a plot to launch her new album with a supposed cheating scandal.

zakariah

Wow, the amount of unrevealed secrets this family has, got me wondering if even Blue Ivy has some dirty secrets up her sleeves at age 4 :toofunny:

1 minute ago, SharGaga said:

Didn't Beyonce's father say it was all a set up? For all we now this was all a plot to launch her new album with a supposed cheating scandal.

Either this or she really is struggling. This really isn't the first time she's spoken about problems with Jay in her music. If this was all planned, she planned it years in advance.

Anyway OT I think Solange was aware of the problems in her sister's marriage and lashed out at Jay probably for flirting with whoever that night.

littlepotter
10 minutes ago, HausofZakariah said:

Wow, the amount of unrevealed secrets this family has, got me wondering if even Blue Ivy has some dirty secrets up her sleeves at age 4 :toofunny:

Like the rumor that she's not their real daughter :stalkga:

chaeri pls

Bebe

"Sometimes a rumor is just a rumor, and other times it's a Jedi mind trick. The latter is apparently the case when it comes to the Beyonce and Jay Z divorce talk, according to Beyonce's father Mathew Knowles.

Knowles made the whole Beyonce and Jay Z saga a lot more puzzling during an interview on "The Roula & Ryan Show" on Houston's 104.1 KREB. A discussion arose about fame and dealing with scrutiny in the public eye. Host Roula Christie asked how to deal with issues like the elevator incident between Jay Z and Solange or the currentdivorce talk surrounding the power couple.

"You know, I know -- because we've done this, from experience -- there's a tour going on," Knowles said, seemingly referencing Jay and Bey's On the Run tour. "So you have to sometimes ignite that tour. It's called a Jedi mind trick. And the Jedi mind trick fools you a lot of times. So things you see sometimes are [poof] ... All I know is the Jedi mind trick. Everybody's talking about it. Ticket sales went up. Solange's album sales went up 200 percent.""

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/solange-and-jay-z-lift-incident-was-a-jedi-mind-trick-to-sell-tour-tickets-beyonces-father-mathew-9696049.html

bayonse
18 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

bey's father knows nothing,cuz she doesn't speak with him 

14 minutes ago, Carmex said:

Anyway OT I think Solange was aware of the problems in her sister's marriage and lashed out at Jay probably for flirting with whoever that night.

solange was just drunk

no more parties in LA

Kermit the frog

Do you really thing Beyonce is that conniving? :smh: I know she loves her $$$ but to stage everything like this and then make an album about it? Nope. To use it, that's another thing. 

Jay-z definitely cheated on her.

Jester
39 minutes ago, Bebe said:

"Sometimes a rumor is just a rumor, and other times it's a Jedi mind trick. The latter is apparently the case when it comes to the Beyonce and Jay Z divorce talk, according to Beyonce's father Mathew Knowles.

Knowles made the whole Beyonce and Jay Z saga a lot more puzzling during an interview on "The Roula & Ryan Show" on Houston's 104.1 KREB. A discussion arose about fame and dealing with scrutiny in the public eye. Host Roula Christie asked how to deal with issues like the elevator incident between Jay Z and Solange or the currentdivorce talk surrounding the power couple.

"You know, I know -- because we've done this, from experience -- there's a tour going on," Knowles said, seemingly referencing Jay and Bey's On the Run tour. "So you have to sometimes ignite that tour. It's called a Jedi mind trick. And the Jedi mind trick fools you a lot of times. So things you see sometimes are [poof] ... All I know is the Jedi mind trick. Everybody's talking about it. Ticket sales went up. Solange's album sales went up 200 percent.""

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/solange-and-jay-z-lift-incident-was-a-jedi-mind-trick-to-sell-tour-tickets-beyonces-father-mathew-9696049.html

He's so open and shameless about it :emma:

i medici
1 hour ago, HausofZakariah said:

She licked a donut :lolga:

MonsterMum
2 hours ago, Carmex said:

Either this or she really is struggling. This really isn't the first time she's spoken about problems with Jay in her music. If this was all planned, she planned it years in advance.

Why doesn't she get a divorce then? I mean she's seen her mom go through it cause her dad cheated on her. Why would she live through it as well but stay? That makes no sense.

HauntingHollow

I kinda think this is all just an attention stunt byeeeeee :neyde:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Helxig
2 hours ago, HausofZakariah said:

Yeah she does. She was grown in a lab :laughga:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Archived