Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

50 cent sees his son for the first time at his own M&G

Andreyw

Featured Posts

The Child
2 hours ago, Iwontell said:

LOL, I love this :laughga:

That's what I want my life to be: zero conscience!

I want to have no idea what my children look like and crack jokes about how I can pay to have no interest in them. I want to buy a mail-order wife AND a mail-order husband and send them back every two to three years-ish. I want to come to work, not know anybody's name and just call them "hey, black suit!", "looking good, pink pantsuit"...

That's really not funny, my dad left when I was 9, he never came back, he never loved me, never cared for me. I'm still hurt and broken hearted by what he did.

I really wish for you to never do that to your kids.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreyw
2 hours ago, Iwontell said:

LOL, I love this :laughga:

That's what I want my life to be: zero conscience!

I want to have no idea what my children look like and crack jokes about how I can pay to have no interest in them. I want to buy a mail-order wife AND a mail-order husband and send them back every two to three years-ish. I want to come to work, not know anybody's name and just call them "hey, black suit!", "looking good, pink pantsuit"...

hope you won't be that stupid to make kids then if you're serious about this... :rip: 

Iwontell
2 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

That's really not funny, my dad left when I was 9, he never came back, he never loved me, never cared for me. I'm still hurt and broken hearted by what he did.

I really wish for you to never do that to your kids.

I was just jk-ing (by the way the joke was on how insensitive of 50 cent the caption of the pic was, not no the kid)...
Sorry if you felt hurt.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Lion Heart

wtf

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived