Part Of Me

I like:

California Gurls

Teenage Dream

Firework

Last Friday Night

Wide Awake

Dark Horse

Overall, I like pretty much all of her singles but she should really ditch the kids imagery and take some risks she's too safe for my taste. I like risky artists.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

6 minutes ago, Hooker said:

I'm not a fan, but I respect her and recognize that she isn't as bad at singing as everyone makes out. TD was a good album. 

excuse me what

I don't care: 

3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I love:

I Kissed A Girl

E.T

Part Of Me

I like:

California Gurls

Teenage Dream

Firework

Last Friday Night

Wide Awake

Dark Horse

Overall, I like pretty much all of her singles but she should really ditch the kids imagery and take some risks she's too safe for my taste. I like risky artists.

IntoYou1

i really don't like her but I like some of her music. Idk there something about her that I can't ... But she has some good music.

Roro

AdAstra

No, just because she released Birthday and This Is How We Do as singles and not Walking On Air or Legendary Lovers :madge:

Lord Temptation
7 minutes ago, brendablethyn said:

No. She annoys me because she has so little talent and has much more success than other people who have more to offer the music world. Her music is trash.

Her music is pretty disposable but I wouldn't call it trash. More like candy. Good for quick hit but that's about it.

eifulien

I realy liked her in her OOTB and TD eras. Since PRISM  she's got boring to me so, I'm indifferent to her. Still if she drops the candy gummybear persona for her next album I'd give her a chance, cause she is good in pop. She just needs to evolve. 

Better Day

One Of The Boys is her best album. Rockish sounding songs are perfect for her voice. 

She sold out 

Together You And I!

Enhsa

i use to listen to Teenage Dream & One Of the boys every week before Prism happened, but now i can barley listen to her music

Prism wasn't good enough for me i guess :shrug:

Dominic

Love her.  She writes killer pop songs and her personality is so loveable. 

I'm hoping we see a different side to her with her new era though.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived