šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Prada releases new bag everyone is dying for.

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
Prada releases new bag everyone is dying for.

Feel free to make up your own tag line.Ā 

Examples:Ā 

I wouldn't be caught dead in anything else.

or

Rest InĀ Peace?Ā 

No.Ā 

Rest In Prada.Ā Ā 441681

Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RAMROD

I'd use for camping if only it was real :D

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Iwontell

Ugh, if only more self-proclaimed fashionistas were willing to wear one...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Chromatislaps

....the timing couldn't be more insensitive tbh...esp with Prince dying the 21st

RAMROD
Just now, Derpplause said:

....the timing couldn't be more insensitive tbh...esp with Prince dying the 21st

I think it's OK tbh, don't take it personally.

Not like they put someone looking like Prince or whatever in there.

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Hecturr
1 minute ago, Derpplause said:

I get what you're saying, and I'm not denying that his passing was saddening. However, the world doesn't revolve around him (not implying that's what you're sayin)Ā and some people simply don't care. You can't always take everyone's feelings into consideration. I do agree that it could be better timing though, just giving my two cents.

Chromatislaps
Just now, RAMROD said:

I think it's OK tbh, don't take it personally.

Not like they put someone looking like Prince or whatever in there.

Ā 

it's not that I take it personally, but I can see the SJWs on twitter going in..the timing couldn't be better :deadbanana::air:

Ā 

ALGAYDO

I swear to Satan I thought this sh*t was real at first. Worse part is, I was actually digging itĀ :toofunny:

Chromatislaps
18 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

I get what you're saying, and I'm not denying that his passing was saddening. However, the world doesn't revolve around him (not implying that's what you're sayin)Ā and some people simply don't care. You can't always take everyone's feelings into consideration. I do agree that it could be better timing though, just giving my two cents.

standing alone from Prince's death, I find the idea of a Rest in Prada body bag hilarious, however if it were real...it would deffo get backlash

RAMROD
Just now, Derpplause said:

it's not that I take it personally, but I can see the SJWs on twitter going in..the timing couldn't be better :deadbanana::air:

Ā 

Ah I see now, yeah, they'd have field day

PartySick
7 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

You don't even know :rip:Ā I was literally sitting here waiting for the post to load thinking "If it's a bag with Prince's face on it and they're saying everyone's 'dying for it' I will certainly have some mixed emotions" :deadbanana:

šŸ–¤

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

You don't even know Ā I was literally sitting here waiting for the post to load thinking "If it's a bag with Prince's face on it and they're saying everyone's 'dying for it' I will certainly have some mixed emotions" :deadbanana:

OMG I would never post something like that.Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

PartySick
Just now, just4fun said:

OMG I would never post something like that.Ā 

I don't think anyone would but that's just where my mind went firstĀ :rip:

šŸ–¤

Archived