Who you like the most?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who you like the most?

• Beyonce
    • Rihanna

Featured Posts

Kanye West

Beyonce. At least she has talent.

Rihanna is a puppet who has no say in her career.

KANYEWEST.COM

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperIz

Beyoncé for sure. I still feel betrayed over the Anti era but Beyoncé never let's me down.

RAMROD

I don't have these issues cos I support both of them and enjoy their music and growth. :gaycat:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

StarstruckIllusion
26 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

hahaha, well she was sick then and didnt even managed to go to Grammies some days before. When i heard the song on the radio, i didn t like it. But now it is my guilty pleasure. I feel like it is her La Isla Bonita. I think it will get played a lot in the summer.

Actually no, she said she got over her bronchitis. She wasn't sick. 

djBuffoon

I love Rihanna's no-nonsense personality (not to mention her Rogue Man cologne :hor:), but Beyoncé is far more engaging, talented. Rihanna's vocals have improved greatly since she started, I will give her that. 

Vodka

I personally like Rihanna more than Beyonce. 

Rihanna has a way of easily evoking the emotions of her music, and I find her personality quite charming :wub: (in her own way of course).

Beyonce's extremely hardworking, her body of work's really solid and she's really talented. I just happen to think she comes off a bit stiff sometimes :huh: I can't pinpoint exactly why. Just my two cents. 

They both slay, slay hard though. Just in different ways, so there's that :gaycat:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

DiscoHeaven23

Rihanna

Used to be Beyonce

But then the whole "God's gift to earth" thing starting happening and I was out.

Pacify Him

Neither. But that image of Rihanna in the OP is slaying me right now :rip:

I’m getting on your nerves

LittleMonster25

Beyonce Always But I am A Rihanna Fan Beyonce Just has Everything dance moves the voice ect..

Brian Ryan

If they were not black, they would not be compared this has more to do with color than actual talent.

BlackJudas

Visually, Rihanna is stunning and the camera loves her but entertainment wise, Beyonce takes the cake. I don't care for Rihanna in concert and I wouldn't buy a book full of Beyonce photoshoots. They both have what the other needs.

Higher
1 hour ago, BrianxRyan said:

If they were not black, they would not be compared this has more to do with color than actual talent.

Tbh :emma: 

I love them both. :giveup: But I relate with Rihanna more and I love how much Rihanna has grown.

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄

Reidstar

I love both for different reasons, HOWEVER (lately) I feel Beyoncé is tryna be a 'bad ass bitch' like Ri and she doesn't have to, cuz bey is usually super classy and does that really well. (Not that ri doesn't have class, but just different than bey's usual aesthetic)

weed
5 hours ago, ROARyals said:

The one who actually has talent. (hint, she doesn't have a giant ass forehead)

Lol Rihanna's toe probably looks better than you and has more talent than you #tbh

Archived