Beyonce Is Too Predictable

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlackJudas

If it's not broke, don't fix it.

But what's wrong with her having "Some type of African American empowerment song" if that's who she is? Sometimes I feel some of y'all hate when someone celebrates their culture.

Katsuki Bakugo
18 hours ago, Enigma said:

I don't really care about the feminist songs. This doesn't bother me. I am just pointing out how she repeats the same things.

You should care tbh.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Alien Tulip

She's overrated but at least her ideas don't get scrapped consistently for 8 years 

beyonce222.jpg

Yanko
16 hours ago, Harry said:

How is that "proven wrong"? Weren't you the one on the first page talking about opinions? My short answer has nothing to do with the conversation of Beyonce, anyway. That user is obsessed with dragging me down wherever she can so I shut down that conversation before it began.

The only predictable part of this is how consistently tragic your threads and arguments are.

18 hours ago, Harry said:

How is potentially releasing one album in a similar fashion to her (exciting) previous album too predictable when virtually every other artist releases their albums with the exact same formula?

And as of right now all of her albums have been vastly different from one another imo. Not to mention she's probably dabbled in more styles and genres than most girls out right now.

18 hours ago, Harry said:

good for you

giphy.gif

Archived