💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyonce Is Too Predictable

Quark

Featured Posts

KingRedd

OMFG lol if I see one more post about Beyoncé and her "undeserved" success. Damn it's annoying lol ggd is pressed about Beyoncé lately. Gaga please release a single, album name, cover, amount of songs, direction, just something to hold these pressed members of ggd over... Lmao 

May I Read You? 😎

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyGagaStan93

Beyonce is not "too predictable" she's just using a formula that's arguably worked the best for her than any other artist that's tried to use it. 

I find that Gaga is probably going to end up releasing a little too predictably this era actually. I mean I know we have no news, but I just feel like she's going to debut AGAIN at the VMA's (they're doing it in Madison Square Garden), with a fall/Q4 album release like she has for almost every mainstream album of hers except for Born This Way. Kinda boring in my opinion. 

Jenniferella

Now you're talking about something that hasn't even been released yet :toofunny:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

i live for B and all that, but girls please. it might not be exactly the same (duh), but i completely get your point. Her carft my change structure but it is always the same style, kinda predictable tbh.... but if it ain broke dont fix it. If Gaga kept on the TFM path, she would also have a consistant career afta all. You give ppl what they want really. I wud also do the same if i was B. 

Duella Dvil
1 hour ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

If only I got a dollar everytime a pressed Monster posted about other artists' success... :neyde:

Nephew? What are you doing on GGD, you remember last time you used the interwebs, the printer is STILL PRINTING

www.instagram.com/theduella666

eifulien
4 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Nephew? What are you doing on GGD, you remember last time you used the interwebs, the printer is STILL PRINTING

LMAO, I've known you as a user for so long but I just realised the connection between the usernames, :toofunny: 

And we joined the cult in the same month - July 2014 :udidnt: 

Duella Dvil
1 minute ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

LMAO, I've known you as a user for so long but I just realised the connection between the usernames, :toofunny: 

And we joined the cult in the same month - July 2014 :udidnt: 

Sleigh #InternetFam

www.instagram.com/theduella666

AlexanderLevi2

Let's just wait for the album. Then we will see if it's predictable

Currently listening to Joanne

Joaco95
8 hours ago, Enigma said:

If only I got a dollar every time a member here mistakes opinion for being "pressed'

If only I got a dollar every time your posts starts with o<(0_0)>o

ggd can remain pressed every time a successful artist release something new

even gaga its predictable 

Joaco95
8 hours ago, PopThatArt said:

Yep, She's been relying on the same formula for at least 10 years. It's old. She's overrated and completely uninnovative and uninventive, Sorry if I offend anyone, but it's true. 

yes, because DIL, B'Day, IASF and 4 has some R&B music mixed with trap, full african vibes, dark cover for all her albums and she released all her music videos at once for every era.

Yeah, you all are right, she's so predictable and boring.

Katsuki Bakugo
9 hours ago, Enigma said:

she always seems to release the same things.

I think that sort of claim can be said about Kelly Clarkson and Jessie J's of the music industry. 

I also particularly like how you, as a man, are calling her out on a feminist song? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

adamsenigma
9 hours ago, Enigma said:

To me its sounding just like the music on her previous album.

Then check your ears

Archived