💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyonce Is Too Predictable

Quark

Featured Posts

eifulien
Just now, Enigma said:

Is not that I dislike it, is more about it feeling very similar to what she has done before.

Yeah, well that's totally fine, it's the way you put it in the OP. And besides, instead of judging now, let's wait until tomorrow. Hopefully, we will get a clearer picture. But saying she is predictable when nothing about this album seems like previous releases, not even Self-titled is, I dunno, you call it... :emma:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noah
Just now, Enigma said:

Gaga's albums sonic-ally and visually are all very different from one another. That why her releasing stuff the same way doesn't matter much.

Okay. 

' A Song about Sex - Love Game, Gov. Hooker, Sexxx Dreams'

'A Song that says 'Ma' in it - Monster, Marry the Night, MANiCURE'

Visually, I thought selftitled by Beyoncé was more appealing than anything Gaga released after Judas. Because the Style of selftitled was really edgy and interesting. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

PopThatArt
18 minutes ago, Enigma said:

o<(0_0)>o

I think that Beyonce is too predictable. She is a talented performer and singer but when it comes to her art and music she always seems to release the same things. For example, I fully expect her new album Lemonade to repeat these things again. Here are my predictions:

-R&B sound mixed with some trap again

-Some type of feminist song

-Some type of African American empowerment song

-Similar dance routines, specially her shaking

-Videos that have a black tint, with some homemade style

-A release of all music videos at once, or maybe just one long music video

-Minimal album cover, with a dark color scheme

Yep, She's been relying on the same formula for at least 10 years. It's old. She's overrated and completely uninnovative and uninventive, Sorry if I offend anyone, but it's true. 

Go see A Star is Born

Quark
Just now, boobtank said:

In what way? Can you send me over your private copy of Lemonade sis, cos we haven't seen it yet...

From the trailer I can already see a similar patter and feel. However, you are right in that I don't know exactly what she is going to bring. But since I think she is too predictable, I am willing to predict what she is going to do next. Which is the point of my OP.

Quark
2 minutes ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

Yeah, well that's totally fine, it's the way you put it in the OP. And besides, instead of judging now, let's wait until tomorrow. Hopefully, we will get a clearer picture. But saying she is predictable when nothing about this album seems like previous releases, not even Self-titled is, I dunno, you call it... :emma:

The predictability factor is not just about Lemonade. I am talking about all her previous work. I am just saying that I sorta know what to expect because she doesn't change much.

Prismatic
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

And your responses to my threads are even more predictable.

And your pressed/oppressed/repressed/depressed opinions are always predictable and delusional.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Quark
2 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

Okay. 

Visually, I thought selftitled by Beyoncé was more appealing than anything Gaga released after Judas. Because the Style of selftitled was really edgy and interesting. 

Something being more appealing is subjective and doesn't take away from the predictability. Gaga's similarities are very specific things in her songs, while Beyonce similarities are very broad and general.

Well Gaga always releases a dance album with one ballad towards the end, music videos released with some time apart, some promo singles before the album release, a big performance to start the era and gives the street looks the same importance as the performances. 

Beyonce only had one minimalist album cover with a dark scheme (we don't know how the new cover is gonna look and only one album with all music videos released at once (and she's not gonna do that now). I will say that her tours all look the same, that is a fact. But when it comes to her albums, they're all very different from one another.

Quark
Just now, Prismatic said:

And your pressed/oppressed/repressed/depressed opinions are always predictable and delusional.

And you disliking something I say doesn't make my opinions delusional.

Prismatic
4 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

Okay. 

tumblr_njmw2hpWr21qk08n1o1_500.gif

Ciccone Madonna

Yeah, so predictable that Gaga is following her marketing plan for LG5 with keeping a top secret and making it a surprise release.:stalkga:

Prismatic
Just now, Enigma said:

And you disliking something I say doesn't make my opinions delusional.

Henny, I'm not the one using my 'opinions' and trying to downgrade an artist like you are. If you think Beyonce is boring/overrated, then good for you. You don't have to create 'opinion' thread with underlying meaning. 

What makes your 'opinion' more valuable than anyone else?

Quark
Just now, Ciccone Madonna said:

Yeah, so predictable that Gaga is following her marketing plan for LG5 with keeping a top secret and making it a surprise release.:stalkga:

That is not a given. She is just not hyping as much as she used to.

Quark
Just now, Prismatic said:

Henny, I'm not the one using my 'opinions' and trying to downgrade an artist like you are. If you think Beyonce is boring/overrated, then good for you. You don't have to create 'opinion' thread with underlying meaning. 

What makes your 'opinion' more valuable than anyone else?

When did I say that my opinions are more valuable?

Quark
5 minutes ago, Bio said:

Well Gaga always releases a dance album with one ballad towards the end, music videos released with some time apart, some promo singles before the album release, a big performance to start the era and gives the street looks the same importance as the performances. 

Beyonce only had one minimalist album cover with a dark scheme (we don't know how the new cover is gonna look and only one album with all music videos released at once (and she's not gonna do that now). I will say that her tours all look the same, that is a fact. But when it comes to her albums, they're all very different from one another.

Is not that her albums are not different, but that compared to other artists, she makes her albums very similar to one another.

Archived