💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyonce Is Too Predictable

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark
2 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

Beyoncé never released one long music video, so she won't repeat that one again.

But, if you're saying that - you can say that for every Artist. Beyoncé completely redefined herself with her self titled Album. Her Music sounded fresh, soulful etc. R&B has always been what Bey is doing, Trap was barely on the selftitiled Album, only 2-3 Songs. I don't see THAAAAT much on Lemonade either. Her Empowerment Songs for African American and Feminists are important. Because, these are still groups that get treated really badly. 

When it comes to the dancing, it's just her trademark.

Although, with your Video Prediction, I think you're completely wrong. I think the Project Lemonade Movie, will be a huge professional Music Movie, in Style of 'Formation' which clearly didn't look 'homemade'.

Bey has never been someone to put out complex Album covers, so that's more a fact rather than a prediction.

As much as I think Beyoncé is overrated, I think she's not predictable. You basically listed all things we already know from her next Project. The Instrumental Snippets we heard, the Formation Video we saw with the message and the dancing. You're really trying to push down Bey's artistry and that's not a cute look.

The general concept of releasing all at once is still the same. And all artists have their own trademarks but they at least used them differently. As far as the homemade video, that remains to be seen. Finally Lemonade is looking too similar to her previous album in many aspects.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quark
1 minute ago, boobtank said:

She's only done this once, and the second one she's never done before?

But she is doing it again. And that is my point. She is very similar coming from album to album.

Dominic
3 minutes ago, C Slayclair said:

cgmnfZG.gif

Your reply provides much insight.  Thank you for that nugget of knowledge. :koons:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Quark
2 minutes ago, boobtank said:

This whole thread is stupid tbh

Is it stupid because you don't like what I am saying?

Noah
Just now, Enigma said:

The general concept of releasing all at once is still the same. And all artists have their own trademarks but they at least used them differently. As far as the homemade video, that remains to be seen. Finally Lemonade is looking too similar to her previous album in many aspects.

Well, than drag Gaga, Britney and everyone for doing the traditional way of releasing an Album. You have only seen 4-5 Minutes out of Lemonade (Formation) and judge it already that it's the same like the previous album? and being too similar? If you're talking Visually - yeah - Lemonade REAALLLYYY looks like Ego or Diva or Pretty Hurts or Partition. and If you'Re talking Musically - we've only heard about 3 Song Snippets and Formation and 3/4 were trap, that doesn't mean the whole album will be trap. Why are you so pressedT?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

boobtank
Just now, Enigma said:

But she is doing it again. And that is my point. She is very similar coming from album to album.

She isn't doing anything 'again'... she's not making a stand alone video for each track. She's made a film. It's not the same thing.

Quark
3 minutes ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

Oh yeah, it's a pressed opinion, my bad. :madge:

Hide contents

Seriously, WTF?! What's so predictable about Lemonade and everything surrounding it? If you dislike something, just skip it. Simple as that. 

Is not that I dislike it, is more about it feeling very similar to what she has done before.

PERFECTIONIST
8 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Your reply provides much insight.  Thank you for that nugget of knowledge. :koons:

she just says of course lol i'm agreeing with you

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

Quark
1 minute ago, Noahhh said:

Well, than drag Gaga, Britney and everyone for doing the traditional way of releasing an Album. You have only seen 4-5 Minutes out of Lemonade (Formation) and judge it already that it's the same like the previous album? and being too similar? If you're talking Visually - yeah - Lemonade REAALLLYYY looks like Ego or Diva or Pretty Hurts or Partition. and If you'Re talking Musically - we've only heard about 3 Song Snippets and Formation and 3/4 were trap, that doesn't mean the whole album will be trap. Why are you so pressedT?

Gaga's albums sonic-ally and visually are all very different from one another. That why her releasing stuff the same way doesn't matter much.

Dominic
Just now, C Slayclair said:

she just says of course lol i'm agreeing with you

I'm sorry I thought you thought otherwise and I wanted to know why :hug:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Quark
2 minutes ago, boobtank said:

She isn't doing anything 'again'... she's not making a stand alone video for each track. She's made a film. It's not the same thing.

A film that feels very similar to her previous work.

boobtank
Just now, Enigma said:

A film that feels very similar to her previous work.

In what way? Can you send me over your private copy of Lemonade sis, cos we haven't seen it yet...

Quark
3 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Your threads are more predictable. 

And your responses to my threads are even more predictable.

Archived