💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

WWE Legend Chyna Dies

mcoop

Featured Posts

Chelseaaaaaa

As a wrestling fan, I am totally gutted.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaplayer315

I can't believe it, I always thought she would make a Royal Rumble appearance before getting inducted into the WWE hall of fame, so sad

Shadowcrest
13 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Big pile of B.S., most Divas had done nude shots.

Even WWE itself had done sexual pictures of them on their own magazines.

They just have another reasons that they cannot disclose publicly.

So saddened by this news, without Chyna's role, there won't be strong cool women in Attitude era such as Lita who is my favourite.

At the PEAK of WWE's horrid gross misogyny TV in the late 90s, Chyna was generally portrayed as a strong, smart, cool woman. That's huge.

You do know there's a difference between "sexual pictures" and flat out ****, right?

Also what ****ing misogyny? There's been a Women's title since 1956, and some of the most recognized superstars are the female wrestlers. Trish Stratus, Chyna, Lita, Sable, etc etc. You need to learn the difference between misogyny and sexualization. Wrestlers are free agents, and if they felt like they were being oppressed in some way, they had the freedom to ****ing get lost, so don't try to portray this as some sad story of misogyny. 

The 90's were a big period where women were portrayed as "sexy" to appeal to the teenage and older male crowd, see also; comics. 

f17ea8604b6f636bf3c02b48b08f47f7.jpg

syt0locsdas2t79z7qgr.jpg

Shadowcrest
12 hours ago, Teri Hatcher said:

What did she do?

she has p o r n out, like actual videos and ****. 

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

You do know there's a difference between "sexual pictures" and flat out ****, right?

Also what ****ing misogyny? There's been a Women's title since 1956, and some of the most recognized superstars are the female wrestlers. Trish Stratus, Chyna, Lita, Sable, etc etc. You need to learn the difference between misogyny and sexualization. Wrestlers are free agents, and if they felt like they were being oppressed in some way, they had the freedom to ****ing get lost, so don't try to portray this as some sad story of misogyny. 

The 90's were a big period where women were portrayed as "sexy" to appeal to the teenage and older male crowd, see also; comics. 

f17ea8604b6f636bf3c02b48b08f47f7.jpg

syt0locsdas2t79z7qgr.jpg

Misogyny is not jut about having the titles but you realize what's the role for many WWE divas?

Many of them started as over sexualized manager to their men colleague.

If you don't think that is misogynistic then IDK what it is?

And exactly, WWE are marketed towards adults, not kids, so the excuse for them not to put Chyna on HOF cos she did Pron are not sensical.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Shadowcrest
Just now, RAMROD said:

Misogyny is not jut about having the titles but you realize what's the role for many WWE divas?

Many of them started as over sexualized manager to their men colleague.

If you don't think tha tis misogynistic then IDK what it is?

And exactly, WWE are marketed towards adults, not kids, so the excuse for them not to put Chyna on HOF cos she did Pron are not sensical.

WWE isn't marketed towards kids, are you KIDDING me? Way to throw your argument out the window. 

Also I would like to point out that they were many times equal partners in the groups, like Lita to the Hardy Boyz. I don't think you know what real misogyny is. 

RAMROD
Just now, Themysciran said:

WWE isn't marketed towards kids, are you KIDDING me? Way to throw your argument out the window. 

Also I would like to point out that they were many times equal partners in the groups, like Lita to the Hardy Boyz. I don't think you know what real misogyny is. 

Except Lita happens after Chyna which is why I said Chyna give impact. Read again.

And reasons why WWE these days are lame because they started to sell it towards kids.

Everything getting softened down, they lost a lot of creds from long time fan because of that.

Shadowcrest
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Except Lita happens after Chyna which is why I said Chyna give impact. Read again.

And reasons why WWE these days are lame because they started to sell it towards kids.

Everything getting softened down, they lost a lot of creds from long time fan because of that.

Lita happens after Chyna (except for actually holding the championship). Lita didn't have impact because of Chyna, Lita had impact because she was a good actress and performer. Chyna had her road paved decades before her by people like the Fabulous Moolah. There was no gross misogyny at a large scale like you've tricked yourself into believing. 

You're now changing your narrative because you've been corrected. The WWE was marketed at kids, and will always be marketed at kids. 

RAMROD
Just now, Themysciran said:

Lita happens after Chyna (except for actually holding the championship). Lita didn't have impact because of Chyna, Lita had impact because she was a good actress and performer. Chyna had her road paved decades before her by people like the Fabulous Moolah. There was no gross misogyny at a large scale like you've tricked yourself into believing. 

You're now changing your narrative because you've been corrected. The WWE was marketed at kids, and will always be marketed at kids. 

Jesus, believe what you believe in. I have never changing my narrative.

Shadowcrest
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Jesus, believe what you believe in. I have never changing my narrative.

It isn't "what I believe in", it's what I know. The WWE was marketed at kids from the very start, that's why there are baseball cards, fake foam championship belts, cereals, and action figures. It didn't magically change to adults and then back to kids.

You need to be knowledgeable on these topics before you try and call them out :awkney:

QueenGadonna
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

WWE are marketed towards adults.

Exactly. Just watch any WWE shows and you'll see that most of the people in the audience are adults. They event sell alcohols during those events.

44 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

Baseball cards, fake foam championship belts, cereals, and action figures.

These are all things that can appeal to adults as well.

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, QueenGadonna said:

Exactly. Just watch any WWE shows and you'll see that most of the people in the audience are adults. They event sell alcohols during those events.

You got it, man! :applause:

Shadowcrest
11 minutes ago, QueenGadonna said:

Breakfast cereals with cartoonized versions of popular characters like John Cena, who is primarily hated by adult viewers, are not aimed at adults. John Cena was the most popular character for ages, and that's due to children. 

64790-LOPDF1063638-R1-01-original.jpg scooby-wwe.jpgwweposterresize-jpg.jpg?w=600

Archived