Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 will not be released this year

Michael Woodson

Featured Posts

PopThatArt

Everyone is falling to take into account what Mr. Tony Bennett said recently, he hopes to release a new album with Lady Gaga on his 90th birthday this year, that's in August. So, it's LGTB2 we're getting this summer. Then LG5 a bit later in fall or winter. 

Go see A Star is Born

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael Woodson
1 hour ago, Harry said:

Okay well I'm officially confused by this thread then :emma:

At the moment I'm predicting August/September. I think if it was any later than that, then I'd have to start joining in on the tragic meltdowns that go on here daily :rip:

Haha, same with me. Just disregard this thread. I'm just hungry for new music from Gaga.  

PopThatArt

And it's incorrect to say Lady Gaga has nothing planned in the coming months, sure she does, preparing for and then shooting American Horror Story. Which I wish she wouldn't do again, at least not yet

Go see A Star is Born

Arizona Sky
10 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

But really? That old bit? VMAS? Again? Doubtful, very doubtful. Maybe a debut at the American Music Awards in December? Or even the Grammy Nominations Concert special. 

Well, Gaga has always been the promo girl for the VMA's. It's her one of her favorite award shows, especially after 2010. AMA's are in November actually and that's pretty far away. She'll use AMA's to promote the album/2nd single.

Bad Bromance
1 hour ago, Dean Winchester said:

My guess is that the album will come out in October with a lead single release around August.  And i think that'd be perfect,  

Agreed.  I have this feeling Gaga will drop the lead toward the end of August and her album will be released the 1st week in October.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Michael Woodson
1 hour ago, KARMA said:

Are you that hungry for gaga?

just eat her already

tumblr_m3iq0s8uzu1r7oi45o1_500.gif

I'm hungry for her, too. I'm very hungry for her *** and her ass. Hopefully someday in my deluded dreams I will eat her *** and epic ass out. 

Bad Bromance
35 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

But really? That old bit? VMAS? Again? Doubtful, very doubtful. Maybe a debut at the American Music Awards in December? Or even the Grammy Nominations Concert special. 

I keep thinking that she'll debut her single at the VMAs but now that you mention it, she's done that already so she may not release her single until mid to late October and drop the album in November just in time for the Black Friday sales and the AMA awards which take place in the month of November, not December.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Michael Woodson

Hey guys, disregard this thread. Interscope Records and Gaga will obviously release LG5 this year, but will it come out in the 3rd or 4th quarter? We shall wait and see. All we can do is wait. I'm very hungry for new Gaga music. I can't wait for her to return to the music scene and slay everyone on the charts. Moderators, can you please lock this thread?

most of you surely don't deserve that album. stop the drama and learn to respect her creative process. she's not the average popstar who simply vomits an album out of nowhere.

JustAnotherDay

Seriously, you act like it's December, spring isn't even over yet :saladga:

was NickARTPOP

Decodekid

If it is an opinion then don't begging your thread saying it will not be released this year, we don't know anything so let's stop assuming so much things :saladga: Do you know if the album is ready or if is not? I don't think so, so don't make your opinions a fact.

Btw she said she's putting it out this year, so lets just wait and see. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

ARTPOPisaChoice

I think she's waiting for two reasons. Beyonce is going to dominate April and May, and AHS starts filming in June. She does not want to be overshadowed by another "comeback"-ish album after a long wait or release when she has no time to promote it. I think the album's 75% done.

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

TheJackMonster

Yea I find it pretty unrealistic to think she has a whole era planned and album finished. Theres still a while left.

Xoxo Adriana

Just because she hasn't released it yet doesn't mean she isn't gonna release it this year. She has been in the studio a lot and has been working on this album since end of 2014, after the artRAVE finished. She has also said she isn't working on anything else (such as C2C sequel, AHS etc.) until the album is done. There was also a rumor a lead single had been picked not long ago (even though I doubt that rumor). People just need to be damn patient. The more we nag her the more stressed she's gonna get, you even heard her in that one interview "If I don't release an album this year my fans are gonna kill me". If we waited longer for ARTPOP i'm sure we can wait for LG5. (P.S: TIHTY was only released 7 months ago)

Archived