đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

5th Harmony Earns Highest Peaking Girl Group Song

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

This week, Fifth Harmony's lead single, "Work from Home", from their upcoming album rose to #7 on the Billboard Hot 100.

This #7 peak has now surpassed that of The Pussycat Dolls 2008 song, "When I Grow Up", which peaked at #9.

Now "Work From Home" is the highest peaking girl group song since 2006, when The Pussycat Dolls' song "Buttons" peaked at #3.

There's been a girl group drought for so long now that it's nice to have one back again, in my opinion

fifth-harmony-work-from-home-music-video

Benji

It's odd to me that this is the first girl group to hit it big in America for a while. I forget you all haven't had many of the British girl groups

Gagadonna

I'm getting to like them. Work From Home is so addictive ! :duck: and the girls are so funny 

I fear I might become an actual fan. I was a big Pussycat Dolls' fan before Gaga 

Gagaplayer315

Thats pretty bad because it's a terrible and repetitive song

venusfly
2 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Thats terrible because it's a terrible and repetitive song

poker face says hello :lolga:

Gagaplayer315
5 minutes ago, LG said:

poker face says hello :lolga:

You're right but at least Gaga's voice doesn't sound like she's just whispering the whole song

Brian Ryan

There the only girl group since PCD. lol This is not the 90s. Congrats to them. I think Payola for introducing me to that song. I have it on repeat. I don't see longevity for them. 

DiscoHeaven23
10 hours ago, BrianxRyan said:

There the only girl group since PCD. lol This is not the 90s. Congrats to them. I think Payola for introducing me to that song. I have it on repeat. I don't see longevity for them. 

They aren't the first girl group ever created since PCD. Others we haven't even heard of have tried and failed. Kinda like when Nicki came up and became the first successful female rapper in a while. Its not like others hadn't tried. So I think its an accomplishment 

Brian Ryan
3 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

They aren't the first girl group ever created since PCD. Others we haven't even heard of have tried and failed. Kinda like when Nicki came up and became the first successful female rapper in a while. Its not like others hadn't tried. So I think its an accomplishment 

*That matters... I'm aware of other girl groups and rappers before nicki minaj lmao

Archived