💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 Fleetwood Mac Inspired?

RileyMint

Featured Posts

RileyMint
3 minutes ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

I'm not feeling this, like at all. :emma: she better serve something more mainstream cause I'd be dead by the time I like Gags own music again if LG5 is anything like that. There was another thread a few days ago about LG5 channeling the 70s. And that's what I'm in favour. Disco bops, anyone? :gaycat:

Homegirl, if you think anything mainstream today comes even close to touching Fleetwood Mac you need to reevaluate your life :tea:

eifulien
9 minutes ago, RileyMint said:

Homegirl, if you think anything mainstream today comes even close to touching Fleetwood Mac you need to reevaluate your life :tea:

So I'm not allowed to dislike it? :wtf: I'm not beign negative, I'm usually very open about new music, but this didn't click.

This is the thread I mentioned. Now this is life! :flutter: 

PopThatArt
1 hour ago, RileyMint said:

How would you feel about this kind of sound on LG5? I really see her going this direction and I am absolutely in love with Fleetwood Mac.

Finally someone is talking sense, but I'd prefer a song like Rhiannon and Edge of 17 and Gold Dust Woman and Gypsy and Stop Dragging My Heart from Gaga. 

Go see A Star is Born

Helix

Lord :giveup: A Fleetwood Mac/ Stevie Nicks collab or cover would be the best thing, and if the whole album had a Fleetwood Mac vibe I'd die 

XoXoJoanneGaga
4 hours ago, etron said:

Would be pretty cool. She could definitely pull that sound off. 

However I'm kind of in love with Elton John's comparison to Carole King's 'Tapestry'. That's one of my favourite albums and it's beautifully raw and real. I'd prefer Gaga to go in that direction.

I'm just not sure that's what will happen. Ultimately she has built her career on songs like Poker Face and Bad Romance, and I think going Fleetwood Mac or Carole King for LG5 would be too big a risk. But you never know with her.

Rumours is in the top 10 or maybe even 5 best selling albums of all time so channeling that sound would be as far from risky as one could get lol. But I'm not expecting anything risky for this album and Stevie is one of the best female vocalists and songwriters so I'd be be thrilled if Gaga went in that direction.

Slayer
1 hour ago, CoCo1 said:

Rumours is in the top 10 or maybe even 5 best selling albums of all time so channeling that sound would be as far from risky as one could get lol. But I'm not expecting anything risky for this album and Stevie is one of the best female vocalists and songwriters so I'd be be thrilled if Gaga went in that direction.

In the current pop climate it would be risky. Nothing on the Billboard charts sounds remotely like Fleetwood Mac. Just because it worked for them doesn't mean it would work for Gaga.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Michelle
6 hours ago, Bio said:

I would be the happiest gal alive

Ditto :hug:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

I LOVE Fleetwood Mac, but I don't want her to do an album like this at all right now :awkney:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

aaronyoji

i would die. this NEEDS to be the direction she goes in, i can so feel it. i love the tinted, raw feeling to music like that. 

nativenewyorker

I love Fleetwood Mac but I don't really think it's very Gaga. Even Gaga's ballads have a completely different energy.

I feel like we're gonna be getting some classic sounding, "timeless" Springsteen & Carole King esque songs along with some disco/dance jams on LG5. 

Archived