💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"I want your love"

Lurk

Featured Posts

Music

i just remember everyone freaking out thinking that Gaga's lead single was about to be dropped :toofunny:
#FunkThePunk
(6 months on, we still don't know anything about the new album).

OT: absolutely love the track and Gaga's involvement with Tom Ford! great little treat for us all :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz
26 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I loved it! I don't like the original song very much, but the new production was amazing!!

I hate the music video because those models can't dance and it's really g ood song to be dancing! and gosh there's a blond girl who's legs look like pencils... Way too thin, wich I despise.

Repent!! I try to dance like those models when I watch the music vid. It makes me feel, I dunno, fabulous and hot I guess :emma: And thin shaming is just as bad as fat shaming fyi :stalkga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

KURUSHITOVSKA
4 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Repent!! I try to dance like those models when I watch the music vid. It makes me feel, I dunno, fabulous and hot I guess :emma: And thin shaming is just as bad as fat shaming fyi :stalkga:

I'm not thin shaming anyone, i just said that I don't like people that thin, it's just my taste

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Swine Monster

I turned 18 a couple of days before its release, and I had it on loop for my birthday weekend in London - it'll be one of the reminders for the rest of my life. And it's got amazing production so, yeah - it's my jam :wub:

SychosSoChic

It is literally my favorite thing from Gaga in the last 3 years :emma:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Helxig

I was exactly the same as you. Left it for a while after only liking it, and now (only about the past week or two) I've played it every day and I'm addicted!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Lord Temptation

It's a 8.5/10 for me.

I listen to it like fifteen times in a row sometimes.

Ophelia

I was hooked from the very beggining, and I'm not really familiar with disco genre. I don't feel like anything is missing - the intro is perfect, the outro, the "have you ever been in love?!", her voice, catchiness, ugh :giveup:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

VOLANTIS

I still listen to it and my body quivers uncontrollably at that glorious end no matter where ever I am or whatever I am doing. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Noam Zioni

Same

but I came back to it like in the beginning of this year and I'm still can't stop listenning

TopazBlue

i remember going on ggd and was like wtf is iwly then clicked like two threads and had a spasm

love it

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Archived