💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 to be a timeless, multi-genre record?

Vodka

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation

Whether each song is part of a greater story or even if it's just random songs stitched together like a collage, I respect her artistry enough that I will follow her no matter what she decides to do. I want to explore with her.

Epione

ANTI supposed to be a timeless record and look what we got. :emma: But I'm sure Gaga won't disappoint.

HighlandHeart
1 hour ago, skieron said:

Definitely! :tea: Also, I've no doubt in her capabilities as a musician. 
Lol at the overplaying, guilty for some tracks :laughga:

Guilty for every track. Played her entire discography today, listening to it to simply listen to the sonics and production and how it's grown with her voice. The amount of times I shook my head laughing at how many times I've played each song over the year and how my brain is just programmed to them lol

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

I want her to mix genres, BUT within single song. Album full of songs from different genres is not exciting and feels immature (as if she didn't really know what to choose). So it would be cool if she pulled something on similar path as Venus but on higher quality level (verses jazz vocals, chorus pop, mix of electronic music and kind of jazzy swing feel). 

This is what is really exciting And I hope that's what she aims for!

Vodka
On April 18, 2016 at 3:27 AM, The Gagaist said:

I want Gaga to do a hardcore heavy metal album with lots of crazy screaming and orgasmic guitar riffs! That would be rad 😎👌🏼👠

I'm sure she could pull it off 

tumblr_lss3woHNgk1r2aa87o1_500.gif

Spoiler

Maybe after this upcoming record tho :laughga:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Vodka
On April 18, 2016 at 4:34 AM, Placebo said:

ANTI supposed to be a timeless record and look what we got. :emma: But I'm sure Gaga won't disappoint.

To an extent, I can agree with you, ANTi's really different from what Rihanna's put out in a while. Though, at the same time, I do like the longevity of its sound, I feel like the album grows on the listener, but ultimately stays with them.

Thats the kind of quality I want to find when LG5 drops. N same, I don't think she'll disappoint :tea:

On April 18, 2016 at 4:51 AM, Drunk Poet said:

Guilty for every track. Played her entire discography today, listening to it to simply listen to the sonics and production and how it's grown with her voice. The amount of times I shook my head laughing at how many times I've played each song over the year and how my brain is just programmed to them lol

Ahahahahahahaha!! I totally know how you feel, it's a bit of trip going through her discography all at onceI love listening to the quirks of some tracks, still find them just as fun :derpga: but yeah, the difference in sound production and the strength of her voice, progressing album after album always makes me a bit proud of her :wub: She's comee a really long way from who she was in 2008.

On April 18, 2016 at 0:04 PM, mic said:

I want her to mix genres, BUT within single song. Album full of songs from different genres is not exciting and feels immature (as if she didn't really know what to choose). So it would be cool if she pulled something on similar path as Venus but on higher quality level (verses jazz vocals, chorus pop, mix of electronic music and kind of jazzy swing feel). 

This is what is really exciting And I hope that's what she aims for!

Hmmmmm, that's a bit different, but it sounds like a fun idea. Venus itself did sound like a track with various genre influences, if she does something like that, at a better quality, why not?

ive got to say though, having an album with different music sub genres, as influences, all bound together in a way of timeless pop really would be amazing. Imo of course ;)

On April 18, 2016 at 4:17 AM, Lord Temptation said:

Whether each song is part of a greater story or even if it's just random songs stitched together like a collage, I respect her artistry enough that I will follow her no matter what she decides to do. I want to explore with her.

True fan :applause:

Same here, whatever she does for her next album, or for any of her future records, I'm here for them, here for her :rockstar:

Spoiler

Mess at me for not knowing about multi-quoting in one post, now I know :toofunny:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Lord Temptation
4 hours ago, skieron said:

To an extent, I can agree with you, ANTi's really different from what Rihanna's put out in a while. Though, at the same time, I do like the longevity of its sound, I feel like the album grows on the listener, but ultimately stays with them.

Thats the kind of quality I want to find when LG5 drops. N same, I don't think she'll disappoint :tea:

Ahahahahahahaha!! I totally know how you feel, it's a bit of trip going through her discography all at onceI love listening to the quirks of some tracks, still find them just as fun :derpga: but yeah, the difference in sound production and the strength of her voice, progressing album after album always makes me a bit proud of her :wub: She's comee a really long way from who she was in 2008.

Hmmmmm, that's a bit different, but it sounds like a fun idea. Venus itself did sound like a track with various genre influences, if she does something like that, at a better quality, why not?

ive got to say though, having an album with different music sub genres, as influences, all bound together in a way of timeless pop really would be amazing. Imo of course ;)

True fan :applause:

Same here, whatever she does for her next album, or for any of her future records, I'm here for them, here for her :rockstar:

Reveal hidden contents

Mess at me for not knowing about multi-quoting in one post, now I know :toofunny:

Thank you :hug:

Judas Oyster

I love this thread :wub:

The only thing I don't agree with is branding TFM as mainstream. If something TFM became mainstream IMO.

I hope (it must) happen that her vocals will shine more than never, and I hope she'll experiment with new sounds. I also hope that the albums musical theme is consistent though. Like, if she goes for disco, then disco be it. Don't put a heavy metal song in there xd I also believe she's going for timeless sounding, whatever that may be. I'm excited :D

Vodka
On April 19, 2016 at 5:58 PM, Lord Temptation said:

Thank you :hug:

Mhm! :)

Vodka
On April 19, 2016 at 6:09 PM, Judas Oyster said:

I love this thread :wub:

The only thing I don't agree with is branding TFM as mainstream. If something TFM became mainstream IMO.

I hope (it must) happen that her vocals will shine more than never, and I hope she'll experiment with new sounds. I also hope that the albums musical theme is consistent though. Like, if she goes for disco, then disco be it. Don't put a heavy metal song in there xd I also believe she's going for timeless sounding, whatever that may be. I'm excited :D

Thanks, glad ya liked it! :D

True, TFM was a real trend setter, I guess I categorized it as mainstream bc it (later on) fit so well with what the radio had been playing. I should've said "pop" or something more specific. And I partially agree with you, I'm hoping the album would have some sub-genre influences, some ballads, but ultimately, I think it'd be great if everything was tied with Gaga's own twist of Pop music, and evokes longevity. I'm really looking forward to her new music too, just thinking about an upcoming release gets me all lively hahahaha! :excited2:

Archived