💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Awkward Encounters With Teachers

Ethereal Mess

Featured Posts

Ethereal Mess

Kk so today in the morning at school during the assembly, I see my shady history teacher wearing a checkered blue and green blazer, and so I walk up to her, tryna be funny and friendly:poot: and I go like ''miss you look like a picnic table XDDDD'' and I expect her to smile or something, but she looks at me like this tumblr_lzd07jGsxd1r3sf9do1_250.gif and that made me feel awful. she then goes like ''well.. thats fine haha. I got it from Japan 9 years ago'' and I felt like I was getting stabbed honestly it was so painful. so then after class I walk up to her and I go like ''i feel like i offended u this morning and i just wanna say im sorry and that i dont mean to offend anybody.. i was just messing around and u know..'' so then she goes like ''oh noooo not at all! im very tolerant so dont worry'' and i still feel my heart clenching honestly i hate myself:toofunny:

so did any of u have awkward encounters with teachers? write ur stories here:sis:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our PE teacher once accidentally flashed his balls because he was on the ground trying to show us something.  We didnt say anything. Some laughed but I enjoyed the view. :hor:

Quartz

Can anyone please post sexy stories about teachers too? Teachers are hot :emma:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Helxig

Aw at least you have a heart!

This one time my class was lining up for form class when the teacher came jogging along. And this teacher in question is one that everyone hated, because she was this very strict, authoritarian, nasty, old woman. Her nickname at the school for over 10 years had been 'Scar-face-Miller' because she has a scar running down her cheek and chin. My friend thought she was funny and observant and decided to jokingly say "run bitch run" under hear breath and the teacher heard her from a distance. It was like I'd stuck a fork in a socket, I could feel the electric tension. She just stopped jogging and gave the most piercing death stare you could imagine, walked up slowly and stared at my friend directly in the eyes for like 20 seconds straight. Then very slowly turned away and walked to the door to let us in without saying a word :laughga:  I can't believe she got off the hook though.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

SychosSoChic

English teacher was a SAVAGE. She was planning a play, I was the gay drama kid, she listed the characters and called one of them a "Moffie", the Afrikaans word for "fagg0t" :emma: I was pressed AF :emma:

So in class the same day she asked me to play the gay character, I said no, the class went quiet because the b!tch always gets what she wants. She asked why, I said I didn't want to play a gay character, it's not a challenge, it's just acting up the stereotype, she got mad, then she brought up the "moffie" word and I said that's part of the reason she let it go but was PRESSED :deadbanana:

It was 2 weeks of HECTIC tension :smh: whenever I would answer a question she'd say why I'm wrong then explain why I'm right, and in front of the other students she'd say "But Cobus probably doesn't know what that means" and then I'd give her the definition and she'd just look at me :emma: So anyway, she finally called me to the desk and told me how I WAS THE ONE WHO RUINED OUR RELATIONSHIP :air: that all the coloured (a race in my country, and in Namibia) teachers use the word (which doesn't make it better), I told her just coz other people use the word doesn't mean she can or should and she kept defending herself and I eventually had to apologise coz I had my final exams coming up and I wasn't going to let this B!tch drop my exam in a puddle by "accident" :air:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Illuminati
1 hour ago, Gagy said:

Our PE teacher once accidentally flashed his balls because he was on the ground trying to show us something.  We didnt say anything. Some laughed but I enjoyed the view. :hor:

:air::air::air: 

ryanripley

accidentally put a nude on my snapchat story :gaycat:

i have my teacher on snapchat :gaycat:

i hope i deleted it fast enough :gaycat: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
1 hour ago, hellothing said:

Can anyone please post sexy stories about teachers too? Teachers are hot :emma:

make it a seperate topic you horny goat :laughga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Mikey Monster

It wasn't a mean encounter but it's sure as hell an awkward one. He was a substitute teacher I knew in middle school and one day during clas hours I was leaving the bathroom and he was leaving a class room. As we pass each other In the hallway he said "hey how are u?" I said "good how are u?" And as he started to say "good" he farted a slight fart like one of those subtle farts that u can barely pick up but enough to feel embarrassed about when u hear it. So right after that happened he said "oh excuse me." I kinda just looked away and kept walking. Later that night my bros and I laughed our asses off! 😂😂😂:gaycat::laughga:

Mikey McCampbell

weed

I was showing my teacher a picture on my phone of my vacation and went to camera roll to find another and there were some nudes which I'm sure she saw but never said anything and I was scrolling so fast and sweating looking for the other pic it was terrible

Haroon

Saw my old English teacher in Sainsbury's (grocery supermarket chain) when I was with my mother and they chatted a bit and I was like " :ph34r: " because I was a brat in her class but all went well I assumed, didn't hear the conversation though. Then at parent's evening (when your parent/s come to school and the teachers fill them in on your progress & behaviour & stuff) it was our turn with the English teacher and I was asked to leave them alone for a bit which was weird and I asked my mother on the way home why and she said it was because my teacher had a few "women's queries" - my mother was a gynaecologist. It was quite uncomfortable thinking that my mother was at parent's evening discussing my teacher's vagina instead of my English work :emma: I guess I just hope that everything's okay with her nether regions :shrug: 

Sia Daily

This doesn't directly involve me but it was awful with tension

In like year 9 (so we were 14 or 15 I think) we had to do some Shakespeare role play stuff for English and the teacher (who was actually pretty nice tbf) made the huge mistake of letting a few of the students have her camera to take photos and videos for this particular thing. Anyway, the camera ended up in the wrong hands indeed as it was some gobby popular boy who everyone loved but was so annoying.

Basically there was photos of this teacher topless with another woman and apparently doing sexual topless poses. I didn't actually see these photos but loads in my class did.

The next day (first thing in the morning) when we were in the class, someone shouted "oh miss can we borrow your camera" and she started breaking down crying saying "THOSE PHOTOS WERE PRIVATE AND PERSONAL AND FOR A PROJECT".

I did feel bad for her but cmon sis, delete them before handing them to students lol

and wtf was the project lol

she left later that year.

Sia Daily

Oh..another one was a lovely teacher who everyone called Quasimodo (or plainly, 'the hunchback of notre dame'). She did have a slight hunch and did kinda resemble quasi (i feel bad but the whole school called her this).

Anyway, turns out she too was lesbian and someone found her facebook with pics of her and her partner on....none other than posing outside the frickin Notre Dame cathedral :dead:

RadioIsOurs

There was this history teacher who used to teach me two years ago. But somehow after that we weren't really close, and I always kinda feel like avoiding meeting her for some reason. :green: But then recently we suddenly come across each other and she said hi to me with a huge smile on her face. :poot: It was like she was really glad to see me. And so I immediately smiled back and said hi. :poot: Right when i said that, she started saying 'how are you:poot:'.

I don't know why but my mind somehow didn't process that fast enough, and we ended up staring at each other awkwardly as we walk past each other without saying a single thing. :poot::poot: 

Right after, I was like 'WTF was that?' :awkney:

Urghh thinking about that already makes me cringe...

84085-seinfeld-shudder-cringe-gif-im-zgo

Archived