Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Awkward Encounters With Teachers

Ethereal Mess

Featured Posts

TopazBlue

In 4th grade, we were writing some kind of paper, and we went up to our teacher for her to proofread read them. She said mine was vague but I thought she called me a f** :air:

And not really awkward with the teacher, but at the beginning of this school year, I didn't quite understand a question and in a roundabout way said genocide was good and necessary :deadbanana: fml. When he graded it he wrote "Really?" next to it :poot:

i'll try to think of some others :emma:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Oyster

I'm dying at you calling her a picnic table hahahahha

Poor lady, but it surely is okey <3 You said sorry and she saw that you probably meant it :hug:

Delulu Rogers

I had this geography teacher in grade 9 who wasn't a very good teacher and was kind of annoying. Anyway rumors were (and still are) going around that he is gay because of hints he and other teachers would drop but nobody knew for sure. One day i missed a day of class and he told me to come at lunch to get the sheets i missed. So at lunch i walked into his room toward his desk where he was sitting, grabbed the papers and was heading out. I then realized he gave me 2 of the same sheets. As i turned around to tell him he had already pulled out his phone and was looking at some nude of another dude. He quickly put the phone away and gave me the other sheet but it was so awkward because he knew i saw what he was looking at 🙊 I didn't tell people at my school because it didn't feel right (and it would be obvious to him i was the one who said something) but i'm in gr 12 now and everytime i see him in the halls it is so awkward.

CatelynnMarie
18 hours ago, hellothing said:

Can anyone please post sexy stories about teachers too? Teachers are hot :emma:

I second this honestly :hor: 

Quasi

I was talking to a teacher of mine alone in a classroom and he burped mid-sentence so that he actually belched out a couple words when he was talking. I tried to pretend like it didn't happen but I had a giggle fit in front of him and ended up giggling out of the classroom while I left him in his embarrassment. :toofunny:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

FRANK1991

what's with all the sexual tensions with teachers omg :toofunny:

I wish we had hot teachers in school :air:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Ethereal Mess
13 hours ago, braybray23 said:

Once my teacher was gone and the man who was the substitute teacher molested me when I was younger.  I was in junior high school. I flipped out in my head and just walked out in the middle of class.  No one said questioned it or anything so that was good.  So awkward, like he knew I was there, he's related to me.

awwwww I really hope you never have to go through that ever again:hug:

migamiga

This is one of the best threads to ever hit GGD. I am SCREAMING at some of these :toofunny:

Don't really remember any awkward moments. Most of my interactions with teachers were not good cause I was kind of an assh*le :laughga: Bless them

• 2 weeks later...
Manul

Hmm.

There was this totally not right in the head history/religion teacher. Basically most from our class really disliked him and actually low key bullied him, the other small part pretended not to care but we talked about him behind his back so much. :neyde:

Among stupid **** he did and say, one day he came drunk to class and while teaching, he actually pissed himself. :neyde: Everyone was low key talking about it and giggling so much, until the douchebag guys of class started almost directly shaming him about it. Like the teacher cared though, he just mumbled, turned to us, laughed and replied as if he didn't gave a ****. :neyde:

it wasn't laaaahv

Versace

A hot teacher was rushing somewhere and he bumped into me from the behind

I felt his **** touch my ass 

he looked so embarrassed and said sorry

but boy was it one of the best days ever 

#Educationisawesome

Archived