Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Something in LG5 is Chaos related

Noam Zioni

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23
13 hours ago, filsns said:

Isn't the quote: "The smallest of events can have such chaotic effects" related to time travel paradox, like if you change the smallest thing in the past, it can have a huge effect in the future AKA - The Butterfly Effect.

OMG bookmark me, called it first - THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT is the LG5 title!! :giveup::excited2:

That's an amazing album title

I love it

retroglamx

Ok now this is how you get a thread up and running, there's a lot of evidence to support this theory but at the moment everything looks very undefined still.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Omar Vela

Remember how many times Gaga used "The applause" long time before we knew that would be a single :3

14 hours ago, filsns said:

Isn't the quote: "The smallest of events can have such chaotic effects" related to time travel paradox, like if you change the smallest thing in the past, it can have a huge effect in the future AKA - The Butterfly Effect.

OMG bookmark me, called it first - THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT is the LG5 title!! :giveup::excited2:

I've hated most of the rumors so far but I'd actually love this :giveup:

Bloody hooker

I'm starting to believe that Chaos Angel is the name of the album :excited2:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

TropicOfCANCER
2 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

I'm starting to believe that Chaos Angel is the name of the album :excited2:

same, she's used it far too many times so it's clearly a song or album title. 

migamiga
15 hours ago, filsns said:

Just going off of this theory- what if she uses time travel as a theme as well and has songs with influences from all genres/decades (70s glam rock, 80s pop, disco, etc)

Archived