💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga to perform the lead single at the Summer 2016 Olympics?

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arizona Sky

But then again Gaga performed at the European Games last year & she's not a European citizen. It also has nothing to do with the games. I guess it could be possible 👀

chiuga

Sarah Brightman sang at the Beiiing Olympics so why not.

Lead single or not, it'd be nice to just have her perform. Performing Born This Way could also be great!

8 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

But then again Gaga performed at the European Games last year & she's not a European citizen. It also has nothing to do with the games. I guess it could be possible 👀

Difference being the European Games are a very small (and new) event that nobody wants to host (see the Netherlands pulling out of hosting the 2019 games) - even some sporting federations (Swimming and Athletics) were unsupportive of the event.

The Olympics (and especially the opening ceremony) are a huge platform, if not the biggest platform to showcase a country's culture to the world, an event that so many countries vie to host. They probably wouldn't waste that opportunity to allow a non-Brazilian to promote a single that nobody will have even heard of at that point :shrug: That's before even accounting that the vibe of the 2012 ceremonies; especially the two closing ceremonies was quite different to the others. 

On the other hand, both Bjork (Icelandic) and Tiesto (Dutch) both performed at the Athen 2004 Opening ceremony so who knows really :shrug: It's possible, but I don't think it's likely. 

RAMROD

More like in Euro 2016 France :gaycat:

Finally she will release this song

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived