Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

songs gaga is tired / bored of performing

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

Gagadonna
16 minutes ago, PartySick said:

:lolga:

I think Just Dance and Poker Face hold a special place in her heart as her big debut singles. She seems to love performing Bad Romance, Paparazzi, and You and I (probably Born This Way too). I feel like she's over songs like Judas, Alejandro, and Telephone.

Though, I don't think she dislikes any of her songs (save Money Honey and Telephone), she's just enthusiastic about new stuff and would rather perform that than the same hits over and over again, which is what I love about her :sara:

With the performances she gave of Judas & Alejandro, she could have not sung them... 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LUO YI

Every single opinion :laughga:

Even if she likes to sing every song, she has to make a place for the new ones and sing like 6-8 songs and the rest from the main album. Look at Madonna, she sings her hits and some new songs, maybe that will happen with Gags. 

I hate Telephone so I don't feel that bad (I only like B's verse tbh)

The night sky tells all

Emigrante
48 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Yeah its sad :S

She used to sing it flawlessly and full of passion back in 2008-9

What's so sad about it. If you were about to sing the same  song all the time in your every tour you would get sick of it too. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Chelseaaaaaa

Bad Romance. I remember seeing her live during the artRAVE and before it starts, you hear, "Now performing her hit single, Bad Romance!" in a robotic voice, and she rolled her eyes before singing it.

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Everything from The Fame. She's so far past that kind of music at this point in her life now and she clearly doesn't want to do it anymore. And Telephone - she basically said before that she's not as keen on that song because she had a bad experience making the video or something. After TF, she started making the music she truly wanted to make and didn't want to sell out anymore so it's obvious that anything from that more fame-hungry period where she needed a foot in the door by being generic wouldn't appeal now. Now that TF was bad, but it was generic compared to what she's doing now.

She wasn't generic in that time; she was innovative. You have hindsight bias because EVERYONE took her dance sound until it was trash. 

MarryTheSequins

Someone link that performance at the BTWB of Poker Face where she looks so over it :toofunny:

zakariah
17 hours ago, JDi said:

but seriously, Poker Face must be so annoying... even if it's just a verse and chorus.

& the repetitive last chorus too, RIP Gags :emma:

I think Alejandro, Telephone and poker face.. even though these are her biggest hits and what people like most, she always shorten them too.

Better Day
18 hours ago, LG said:

telephone... shes paid that song dust every single tour

She performed the song in full at the Monster ball and the Born This Way ball.

Together You And I!

Pretty much everything from the TF and TFM apart from Bad Romance :green: She still gets a burst of energy singing it.

ristretto

i agree with everyone saying pretty much anything TF, but i think she's so freaking dumb because she never remixes her old songs for her tours?? madonna and britney make amazing tour remixes of their old hits so they at least sound up to date fresh for whenever they're touring, and that won't be tiresome for the artist.

StrawberryBlond
20 hours ago, holyscheisse said:

She wasn't generic in that time; she was innovative. You have hindsight bias because EVERYONE took her dance sound until it was trash. 

I know, but I am referring to the moment in hindsight. Even if dance was a risky move to make back then, her brand of it was pretty generic (but good generic). I mean, in those days, she was criticised by the likes of MIA, Santigold and other electronic acts who felt she was too pop and generic to call herself electronic based, that pop and electronic are different things. She was liked by the public, but hardcore electronic fans thought she was a poser who was misapplying the name of their genre. I could understand why some of them got annoyed, particularly the more experimental ones. They were obviously more than a little bit jealous that Gaga had worked out how to popular with this kind of music and were stung that she had added such a mainstream twist to it.

Miracle

I thinks she loathes Telephone. But she has to perform it (or had) because most people expected her to do so

Archived