Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga out today in an Audi R8 (5/4/12)

YuyiRocks

Featured Posts

I'm not surprised, she must have money to flush the amount she earns. So why not get a nice car to drive about in every now and again? I bet it must be nice for her to have a little independence, instead of security having to drive her about every time she wants to nip to the shops or wherever

Price of an Audi = pocket change compared to what she pays for security in a year.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the new era is starting and we don´t even notice it :ohmy:

Yasss. The decay of the blonde superstar. :omg: Emulating Paris, Lindsay and Britney. :ohmy:

Yasss. The decay of the blonde superstar. :omg: Emulating Paris, Lindsay and Britney. :ohmy:

We better get ready, she's shaving her head and uploading s-x tapes in a few days prior to the lead single :omg:

It's probably not her car.

And wonder who's with her?

It's nice to see her out and about with no bodyguards and such, hope she's enjoying her downtime. :)

She doesn't spend ALL her time in NYC.

You NEED to drive or be driven in many other US cities.

Obviously? She meant that she can't drive because she never needed to and therefore never learnt, regardless of whether she's in New York.

She's obviously learnt since then or has a learners permit so there is no need to a--lyse the quote.

Cute. Remember the 'kill the b---h' pic in the car, too? :flutter:

Nope, It's not that clear, trust me lol

By the way, I think It's cool she gets a car

It is Gaga. Check the pics on the 2nd/3rd page of this thread.

Harry

Everyone freaking out over Gaga sitting in a ****ing car and not wearing sculptures on her head :toofunny:

heavymlover

In my opinion, it doesn't look like Gaga. Not sure though; that car is stunning.

Alexis Colby

Why are people overreacting?

She has money, she wants to drive a nice car.

She doesn't live in Saudi Arabia where women can't drive.

Little Monsters need to stop overreacting, I mean she's just driving, okay? jeesh

Sexxx

That Audi looks amazing. Let her do whatever she wants. Why isn't she allowed to drive?

gagaismywhore

That car, I'm sooo jealous :cry:

Maybe she's taken lessons and got a license now? But I don't see how she's had the time to learn.....

She did an album cover with her body fused with a motorcycle, and we're surprise she might enjoy driving herself on occasion?

heavymlover

Why are people overreacting?

She has money, she wants to drive a nice car.

She doesn't live in Saudi Arabia where women can't drive.

Little Monsters need to stop overreacting, I mean she's just driving, okay? jeesh

I agree. It's her ****ing life, but some people think they can control what she does. She doesn't have to give explanations to anybody, especially when we don't know the situation.

Sexxx

She did an album cover with her body fused with a motorcycle, and we're surprised she might enjoy driving herself on occasion?

I think everyone's confused why she's driving a car instead of a motorcycle :toofunny:

Archived