💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga out today in an Audi R8 (5/4/12)

YuyiRocks

Featured Posts

Jordanjm

I actually think this is the original picture.

I thought so too until I saw this picture

http://www.gagafan.net/gallery/albums/0%20%20%202012/04%20April/05/01/normal_sdjfhjksdfh_28529.jpg

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that car is amazing :legend:

Learning to drive so she can drive around her soccer team in the future :lolgaga:

I can imagine it now

"mom are we there yet?"

"...soon"

BurqaSwag

I bet most of the people posting here aren't even old enough to drive.

I don't get your point?? What are u getting at? Wether we can drive or not is not the discussion and I sense some rudeness in your comment

marrytheknight2012

This doesnt really bother me but I can see why it does for some people. It is against everything she's ever said. It does make her a hypocrite and yet yes...she can do whatever she wants but just because you can it doesn't mean you should be a liar and do exactly the opposite of what you said. But then again, a few months ago she had a new rolls royce chauffering her.

i have a feeling, she is going to purposely go down the wrong road for the next album and be a hot mess.

RAMROD

It's just about time before she rides something like this.

tumblr_m21isiI2RX1qf56jq.jpg

:lolgaga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Nicole

I don't get how this is "hypocritical" of her. All she ever said was that she didn't feel the need to have a license because she lived in New York :shrug:

What's wrong with wanting to learn how to drive and have a license? It could come in handy some day.

The way some people are acting about this is ridiculous.

boysboysboys

it can be a birthday gift :)

who's in the car with gaga?

Interesting theory. ;)

This doesnt really bother me but I can see why it does for some people. It is against everything she's ever said. It does make her a hypocrite and yet yes...she can do whatever she wants but just because you can it doesn't mean you should be a liar and do exactly the opposite of what you said. But then again, a few months ago she had a new rolls royce chauffering her.

i have a feeling, she is going to purposely go down the wrong road for the next album and be a hot mess.

You think she is Gandhi? She never preached an anti-capitalist or anti-materialist message.

Always spends extravagently on fashion (not to mention security, private chef, etc). You think she flies economy when she jets from country to country? If not, why expect her to drive an economy car?

The fact she started a charitable foundation before learning to drive says something about her priorities.

Archived