Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyonce - Lemonade (4/23/16)

Bradley

Featured Posts

The Child
5 minutes ago, Dawson said:

Cool!

If this is you on your Instagram! You're freaking hot and I wish you'd coach me! :gaycat:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AS GAGA SLEEPS....... im sorry but Gaga is getting me annoyed right now... come for me bitches idgaf!!!!!! like........ bitch:grr:

Angel Down

Finally... Can't wait for Gaga to release something in May.. I can't wait anymore tbh

Daredevil

Life saving tip: If you live in the USA, then you can use the HBO Now 30 days trial for that. just saying

PaperIz
14 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

Life saving tip: If you live in the USA, then you can use the HBO Now 30 days trial for that. just saying

I'm gonna do it. I gotta see dis

Thomas P
24 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

I'll just switch my area code

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Brian Ryan

What the hell? lol I'm ready for whatever she's doing. I assume it's a documentary. A collection of a long ass music video for every song on the lp. You thirsty for right now, so drink some lemonade. :gaycat:

finally, i thought we were never getting this album before the tour and she was just going to tour old music again :toofunny:

Archived