💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is B6?

Caesium

Featured Posts

Caesium

Everybody thought that something (a release date, single etc.) was coming out last night but there's still no sign of it :poot:

Is she gonna pull a Mrs Carter Show and tour the first few legs without the new album? :poot:

Will you riot? :poot:

giphy.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

The Mrs Carter show was a tour in support of the album 4 lol, I don't know why you all say it's a tour without an album.

She was just pregnant and had to take care of Blue Ivy in 2012 so she couldn't tour.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

15 minutes ago, Caesium said:

Everybody thought that something (a release date, single etc.) was coming out last night but there's still no sign of it :poot:

Is she gonna pull a Mrs Carter Show and tour the first few legs without the new album? :poot:

Will you riot? :poot:

giphy.gif

B6? :stalkga:

anyways

the  Make Me (Oooh) single is coming in 4 weeks, since the music video will be filmed on the 18th (monday)

Iwontell

According to rumors, it's not just an album, but a movie...so it might take a while to come out...

And, yes, she might do some concerts without the album, release it, revamp the tour and then have second go at places she already visited, so the boxscore goes through the roof...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

venusian
8 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

According to rumors, it's not just an album, but a movie...so it might take a while to come out...

And, yes, she might do some concerts without the album, release it, revamp the tour and then have second go at places she already visited, so the boxscore goes through the roof...

apparently its all done and what not but we shall see..... i better have a new album bc my show is in less than a month

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Iwontell
11 minutes ago, venusian said:

apparently its all done and what not but we shall see..... i better have a new album bc my show is in less than a month

I SO hope it's true and that the album drops soon.
2016 promised to be a big year for music, but so far it's been underwhelming, to say the least. 
I need someone I really enjoy and respect to release something asap...I want to feel excited about music again, but it's been so hard lately...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Thomas P
47 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

I would kill someone!! If I don't get my new BeyoncĂŠ album soon I will throw a tantrum so big that the world will burn to the ground and the universe will sees to exist!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
21 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

2016 promised to be a big year for music, but so far it's been underwhelming, to say the least. 
I need someone I really enjoy and respect to release something asap...I want to feel excited about music again, but it's been so hard lately...

Umh we got anti... 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

venusian
21 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

same..... i hope everybody slated to release later this year DELIEVER

eifulien

I was thinking about asking the very same thing earlier today, like I'm really getting pissed off by Bey. :neyde:

Is she really going to drop it hours before the tour starts? Also her way of releasing is THE most annoying, even ANTI didn't get on my nerves so much cause we got the videos from the diaRy so there was at least something to fantasise about. The surprise release was the best thing in 2013, but I can't at people saying she is surprise-releasing this time. I mean everybody knows it's April. :awkney: But she wouldn't care to give a date which isn't that hard, right? I mean the surprise is already ruined. She better deliver a solid album sonically and this movie is intriguing. 

The thought that puts me at ease is that in the long-run the album is already released. I mean, we're literally hours away from the album so a meltdown and a nervous breakdown are unnecessary. :laughga:

StrawberryBlond

I don't know what she thinks she's playing at. She can't pull this "tour first, album later" trick twice. Drake's releasing on the 29th, so I doubt she's going to want to compete with him, even if it's a week earlier. She'll want all the focus to be on her. She started a terrible trend with that surprise release - now artists are popping up left and right when you don't expect them to and taking the shine off you when you had a foolproof schedule planned. It's not a surprise if your fans are waiting on tenderhooks for its release. She doesn't seem to realise that what she did last time was a complete one-off. She's not going to replicate it.

4 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

The Mrs Carter show was a tour in support of the album 4 lol, I don't know why you all say it's a tour without an album.

She was just pregnant and had to take care of Blue Ivy in 2012 so she couldn't tour.

It wasn't - it was just a random mash-up of old hits and old favourites. Look at the setlist and you'll see how it's very equally spaced out. In the average 2013 setlist, she 8 songs from 4 (out of a 22 song setlist), 5 songs from Sasha Fierce, 4 songs from B'Day, 3 songs from Dangerously In Love, 3 cover songs, 2 "new" songs (that never got official releases) and 1 Destiny's Child song. Hardly a tour supporting any album. For the 2014 revamped show, it was a lot more focused on the new album although, again, only half the songs on it were sung and this time, only 3 songs were from 4. Until the revamped show, Wikipedia didn't even put anything under the "supporting" category, because it was just a random tour. It was only after it was finished that "4, Beyonce" was edited into the supporting field. Let's be real - Beyonce thought she couldn't have a successful tour for 4, so she tricked people into thinking the tour was for a new album that was going to be released pre-tour. It never happened. It was just a tour to make people love Beyonce again. But randomly, when the tour was nearing its end, she dropped a new album. Strange, as it meant only a few territories actually saw the new material performed before the tour ended. My conclusion is that she feared the new material wouldn't be received well, so timed everything so that fans would be encouraged to buy the album, as well as everyone who already saw the tour and enjoyed it. Now she's doing the same thing again, this time, so all the people who didn't get to see her do her new material can see it with a new tour...which will support that plus a new album. It's all a big mess, nothing but a big scam to make money, nothing more.

4 hours ago, Iwontell said:

Just like she did last time. *yawn* And somehow, people are alright with this. We're so consumed by our superficial, celebrity culture, that we just buy into whatever an artist gives us. They can rob us blind. We'll do whatever they say. Well, I hope after this, Beyonce fans put their foot down and say "no more." No more putting concert tickets up before album release, no more making fans guess what they're getting for their money, no more trying to make an album successful through having a greatest hits tour just before it. It's phoney, ridiculous and now Beyonce's caught up in this web, she'll never be free of it. She'll have to carry out this hilarious charade for the rest of her career if she wants success. But will the public ever stop falling for it? That is the question.

venusian
16 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I don't know what she thinks she's playing at. She can't pull this "tour first, album later" trick twice. Drake's releasing on the 29th, so I doubt she's going to want to compete with him, even if it's a week earlier. She'll want all the focus to be on her. She started a terrible trend with that surprise release - now artists are popping up left and right when you don't expect them to and taking the shine off you when you had a foolproof schedule planned. It's not a surprise if your fans are waiting on tenderhooks for its release. She doesn't seem to realise that what she did last time was a complete one-off. She's not going to replicate it.

It wasn't - it was just a random mash-up of old hits and old favourites. Look at the setlist and you'll see how it's very equally spaced out. In the average 2013 setlist, she 8 songs from 4 (out of a 22 song setlist), 5 songs from Sasha Fierce, 4 songs from B'Day, 3 songs from Dangerously In Love, 3 cover songs, 2 "new" songs (that never got official releases) and 1 Destiny's Child song. Hardly a tour supporting any album. For the 2014 revamped show, it was a lot more focused on the new album although, again, only half the songs on it were sung and this time, only 3 songs were from 4. Until the revamped show, Wikipedia didn't even put anything under the "supporting" category, because it was just a random tour. It was only after it was finished that "4, Beyonce" was edited into the supporting field. Let's be real - Beyonce thought she couldn't have a successful tour for 4, so she tricked people into thinking the tour was for a new album that was going to be released pre-tour. It never happened. It was just a tour to make people love Beyonce again. But randomly, when the tour was nearing its end, she dropped a new album. Strange, as it meant only a few territories actually saw the new material performed before the tour ended. My conclusion is that she feared the new material wouldn't be received well, so timed everything so that fans would be encouraged to buy the album, as well as everyone who already saw the tour and enjoyed it. Now she's doing the same thing again, this time, so all the people who didn't get to see her do her new material can see it with a new tour...which will support that plus a new album. It's all a big mess, nothing but a big scam to make money, nothing more.

Just like she did last time. *yawn* And somehow, people are alright with this. We're so consumed by our superficial, celebrity culture, that we just buy into whatever an artist gives us. They can rob us blind. We'll do whatever they say. Well, I hope after this, Beyonce fans put their foot down and say "no more." No more putting concert tickets up before album release, no more making fans guess what they're getting for their money, no more trying to make an album successful through having a greatest hits tour just before it. It's phoney, ridiculous and now Beyonce's caught up in this web, she'll never be free of it. She'll have to carry out this hilarious charade for the rest of her career if she wants success. But will the public ever stop falling for it? That is the question.

why did you write an entire college essay

Archived