💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga calls out Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom.

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

GagaStefi

It's glad to see Gaga and Katy interacting. they need to slay us with that collab already

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJH219
1 hour ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Give me receipts that they are friends. If they were friends there would be more than a handful of pictures with them together. 

Acquaintances yes, friends no. 

So you're assuming a lack of pictures means they're not friends? Typically GGD logic :saladga: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

weed

"Called out" makes it sound like she was putting them on blast lmao

it was just a friendly taunt 

Bad Bromance

No one is talking about this so it may not be true.  Not sure if  should believe it or not, tbh.   :huh:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bradley

What do they even mean by:

I was there the first night?

Aren't they at the same event together?

ARTPOP
1 hour ago, AJH219 said:

So you're assuming a lack of pictures means they're not friends? Typically GGD logic :saladga: 

But if you think about it. Gaga is obviously friends with Taylor Swift, it would make sense that they're actually just aquaintances 

COME ON GAYS!!

Robo Ga
10 hours ago, Coop said:

Katy and Orlando apparently hooked up during the Golden Globes; that's why Gaga is saying she was there the first night.

thank you :giveup: I was so confused 

🤖⚡️

Jinzo
2 hours ago, AJH219 said:

i honestly believe they don't like each other at all..they're so different..they only few pics we have of them were taken because they obviously want the GP to forget about the rivalry..i think..who knows...:blink::huh:

Dangerous Man

Goddess of love blessing their relationship. :wub:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

LeoFameMonster

poor katy she had to sit there and get flash backs of how Bad romance took all the awards and how Gaga's songs 6 years later are enough to get a crowd of charity goers to bust out in song like their at a Gaga concert.

poor Katy had to sit there and see how much of a better Artist, instrumentalist, song writer and vocalist Gaga is.

tumblr_m9jvp9Ht4t1qf0ojko4_250.gif

Bad Monster Kid
12 hours ago, AJH219 said:

Yes. Among other reasons. :awkney:

Jinzo
6 hours ago, LeoFameMonster said:

poor katy she had to sit there and get flash backs of how Bad romance took all the awards and how Gaga's songs 6 years later are enough to get a crowd of charity goers to bust out in song like their at a Gaga concert.

poor Katy had to sit there and see how much of a better Artist, instrumentalist, song writer and vocalist Gaga is.

tumblr_m9jvp9Ht4t1qf0ojko4_250.gif

lmao :toofunny::air::air:

Archived