Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

MGT feat.Ville Valo-official video premiere for ‘Knowing Me Knowing You’

Sister

Featured Posts

Ambrosia
24 minutes ago, Sister said:

So true and that is Ville's special gift, to me at least, his always playing with the subject of duality and it's perfectly highlighted by his covering ABBA, in all ways.

I like duality - I will have to dip my toes in a little more then, regarding his music.  :)

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg this video :giveup: 

this is beautiful 

i need this :saladga: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Bad Bromance

This is insanely good!!!  I can't right now.   :air:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Psychedelic

The production is flawless, and I love his voice, it's as sexy as he is. But he didn't give the emotion this song needs, especially in the chorus.

I'll stick with the original version which is completely flawless, one of the best songs in music history by pop legends ABBA!!!

lego

the unofficial one is not removed :giveup:

they're losing views

come on now, make it public:grr:

:rockstar:

This got me so excited for the new HIM music.:excited2:

FreePalestine

Sister
6 hours ago, YourSweet666 said:

is it still unlisted?:duck:

It's listed now, in case you didn't know. It has a lot of views actually!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

lego
2 minutes ago, Sister said:

It's listed now, in case you didn't know. It has a lot of views actually!

I just saw some 20min. ago and they removed unofficial one, yay! :woohoo:

So far only positive comments under the video. 

FreePalestine

Sister
1 minute ago, YourSweet666 said:

I just saw some 20min. ago and they removed unofficial one, yay! :woohoo:

So far only positive comments under the video. 

I wonder when it became listed, I just wonder. I thought maybe last night at Midnight but it wasn't. Did you report the unofficial video? lol

lego
9 minutes ago, Sister said:

I wonder when it became listed, I just wonder. I thought maybe last night at Midnight but it wasn't. Did you report the unofficial video? lol

It must be recent, it was still unlisted some 4-5 hours ago.

Yeah I reported it on Mark's FB page yesterday. :air:

There were like 5k views. 

FreePalestine

Sister
38 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

It must be recent, it was still unlisted some 4-5 hours ago.

Yeah I reported it on Mark's FB page yesterday. :air:

There were like 5k views. 

It's an eclectic group of people who will watch or seek out this video, those die hard fans of Ville Valo of course and Mark Gemini Thwaite's long standing audience. Mark's big audience is probably first with his band The Mission, and then we have that he's worked / working with Peter Murphy [ this is impressive itself, he is a GOD to this genre ] and these are most likely older goths. I'm not putting that down, both are huge but have a particular cult crowd and that is a great and honoured thing. Noone in this genre is better or bigger than Peter Murphy of Bauhaus. Next is probably Tricky fans who know of MGT. Then you have the big audience of HIM fans waiting patiently on new music who will check out this project, at least a few times and Finally, you have all of the crazy girls, who will watch Ville Valo doing anything and watch it over and over. These are the ones working the views, the others will probably watch a few times and come back later and again. lol. If you look at all of the views that each of the other counterparts have that these guys are involved in, this video already has a good lead on views and of people being interested. You also have music fans who will happen to just stumble across it, since it is listed. Also, the people interested anytime ABBA is mentioned and those interested in ABBA covers.

It's going well so far! This is only my opinion, how I see it.:hor: We also have people that will be interested, who are into the other special guest artists on the rest of the songs, once Mark's album comes out or more information is given about all of the songs appearing on it.

TealMonstrosity

I love iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :giveup: the song is so perfect for his vocal style :giveup:

Archived