💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Your Earliest Memory of Gaga??

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

Teri Hatcher

When I was in the 5th grade I overheard some friends talking about her. 

Person A: What do you think about Lady Gaga?

Person B: That bald woman? Ew

Person A: Yeah, same

:air: 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
evgenigerm2

Paparazzi video

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Pablo

I remember I was in my room listening to the radio and they announced a new artist and song (Just Dance) and I thought

"What? Another basic popgirl? We don't need any more untalented auto tune singers."

Don't visit my profile

yes and

I remember how I saw Gaga in newspaper for the first time, It was: "Lady gaga is man?? She has a ****???" :toofunny:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

dopega

I remember my mom buying The Fame and listening to it until she heard that Gaga is man.

Then I took the CD :flutter::flutter:

I heard Poker Face for the first time when I was on a bus with my class. Everyone was bopping to it. :giveup: I thought Poker Face was sung by a girl group because her voice changed so often during that song. :air:  It had to grow on me. Weeks later I heard Just Dance, really liked and then I fell in love with her when Lovegame came out. 

LUCARTPOP

This was the first ever video I have watched, I used to be obsessed with the intro, I remember burning the audio on CD and always played with it, thinking I was her :giveup: 

Also Nickelodeon was promoting this song during an iCarly commercial that came on, I felt obsessed with that as well, I always thaught Sam was Gaga :rip: 

eifulien
13 minutes ago, Derp Gaga said:

I remember my mom buying The Fame and listening to it until she heard that Gaga is man.

The I took the CD :flutter::flutter:

LMAO. What a silly reason! :toofunny:

A friend of mine sent me some tracks for my birthday, it was in October 2008. I asked her cause I hadn't downloaded music in a long time and my bday party was approaching. One of the songs was Just Dance by this strange girl named Lady Gaga. I frowned upon first listen but I ended up liking the song a lot. Then I used to see the MV on the music TV channels. I think it was very lame of me to only find her believable and worth stanning for after I watched the Swinefest - Aura, taking the wig off and then Swine. That was everything for me. :giveup: 

McMonster08

My earliest memory of Gaga was when Poker Face played on MTV early 2009. I thought it was a new Xtina video until the title and artist came out. And I was like, "who the f*ck is Lady GaGa" and I switched channel :emma:

Radio host: and this was Just Dance by Lady Gaga

Me: what kind of stage name is "Lady Gaga"?

it was summer 2009 ...

my sister was listening/watching Just Dance & Poker Face whole fkn summer

at 1st i was like "wtf..no?" and later that summer I was jammin to it too haha :gaycat:

later in december-jan 2010 Bad Romance was all over TV and I was waiting every night in front of TV for Bad Romance MV at 7.30 PM.

Spoiler

Ahhh nostalgia :giveup: ..

I think after that i became little monster :wub: ... but i should probably thank my sister for playing Just Dance & Poker Face all day,all night haha...

Spoiler

now she hates her & is a big fan of RiRi haha :awkney: but anyway ty sister :hug:

Delulu Rogers

I was coming home from baseball practice and just dance came on the radio and my dad started to freak out saying how it was his favourite modern day song. He turned up the volume and we blaired it with the windows down and i was like wtf is going on lol. But of course i loved the song after

Hearing Poker Face on the radio in 2008 and the rest of that week thinking it was "Silver Lace" until I bothered looking up the video on my cousin's laptop:saladga:

Robo Ga

Mine is summer 2008, my dad dragged me and my brother out to family even at a cottage, and I didn't really want to go. When we got there, all 'older kids' (they were probably 14 and I was 12) were listening to Just Dance. And we kept playing the song again and again all night, and dancing and having an amazing time on the beach. It was such a good memory! Like a lot of you, I thought she was a one-hit wonder until I saw Pokerface come out of nowhere at #1 on iTunes, and I was like oh damn this b*tch is here to stay! I followed her career since after that, but I didn't become a fully fledged fan until Paparazzi at the VMA's. And then, I reached stan-level after I went to buy a physical copy of Born This Way, and after I'd listened to the whole thing (esp when I heard Heavy Metal Lover) I was dedicated for life.

Love this thread, by the way :)

🤖⚡️

OBEY

First time she performed in montreal at Star academie in 2009 (american idol like contest)

Archived