Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which 2016 superhero movie are you most excited for?

Bradley

Title  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Title

• Captain America: Civil War
    • X-Men: Apocalypse
    • Suicide Squad
    • Doctor Strange

Featured Posts

Bradley
4 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Daddy Vs Daddy

I can't pick a side :giveup: 

I voted for Sudicide Squad. The trailer from last year slayed me hard and I'm perched for this movie. 

:air:

You speak as if they're having sex in the movie and you didn't know who to stan for.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic
Just now, Tom Hardy said:

:air:

You speak as if they're having sex in the movie and you didn't know who to stan for.

Stop giving Men ideas on creating more parody pòrn version of these superhero movie. 

If they were to have a sex scene, it should be obvious who's the bottom :green: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Pacify Him

Supervillain* the 2nd is probably Civil War really

I’m getting on your nerves

Bradley
1 minute ago, Prismatic said:

Stop giving Men ideas on creating more parody pòrn version of these superhero movie. 

If they were to have a sex scene, it should be obvious who's the bottom :green: 

I'm imagining Iron-Man topping Captain America. :gaycat: You weren't referring to BvS right?

Prismatic
1 minute ago, Tom Hardy said:

I'm imagining Iron-Man topping Captain America. :gaycat: You weren't referring to BvS right?

I was thinking about Captain America bottoming for Daddy Thor, but yes, Capt will be the bottom in either situation :hor: 

Not really, I'm just saying there's a **** parody of it and when it comes to who top/bttm, I'm sure Bottom Bruce will take it all :gaycat: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Bradley
7 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

I was thinking about Captain America bottoming for Daddy Thor, but yes, Capt will be the bottom in either situation :hor: 

Not really, I'm just saying there's a **** parody of it and when it comes to who top/bttm, I'm sure Bottom Bruce will take it all :gaycat: 

I know about the parody. :hor: It's just Part 3 hasn't been released yet so I haven't seen Batman and Superman in action yet.

Spock
17 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

I like their recent development tbh. I know the new movies from DC Extended Universe received mixed reviews but I let myself not be affected by their opinion. I went and saw each movie myself and was satisfied thus far with both Man of Steel and BvS: Dawn of Justice, which both happen to be Zack Snyder's products. I liked the action sequences but I also thought the way they delivered their story was good, maybe I just grew tired of Marvel after having watched too many of their films. I don't get the sense of satisfaction after I watch Marvel films like I do from DC.

If I'm being honest I enjoyed BvS lmao but did have issues with it. Maybe it's because ever since the first Iron Man I've been reading up on Marvel so I know a lot of **** now, but all the Darkseid references and that Knightmare sequence went completely over my head. I just felt the movie catered WAY too much to DC fanboys, something that in my opinion the Marvel movies don't do. And when it wasn't like that, it was waaaay in your face, like with the whole Justice League folder. The movie literally pauses before the fight for a commercial, basically. Iron Man 2 was messy precisely because of that, so there's no way of doing a universe establishing movie that doesn't feel "bloated" I guess, but I still felt that it was more subtle-ish. But overall it was good, I really liked the casting. It's just so frustrating to see Warner having such a hard time with something that shouldn't be this enormous struggle

who will love me when the night is over

malazam

Suicide Squad and X-Men :woot:

another shot before we kiss the other side

can't at X-Men losing the poll. 

guess I was wrong with my theory that gays relate more to mutants :air: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

RebeldeFaith

Civil War definitely. I had hopes for it since the first Cap movie and it's close to my birthday.

And then Doctor Strange.

Something something idk

Goosey

None. I've seen most of them and it seems all these superhero movies they keep churning out are ****. Okay for distracted popcorn entertainment but nothing to get excited about.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Goosey

I heard Deadpool is okay though. Seems like that's a rare exception.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Bradley
6 minutes ago, Spock said:

If I'm being honest I enjoyed BvS lmao but did have issues with it. Maybe it's because ever since the first Iron Man I've been reading up on Marvel so I know a lot of **** now, but all the Darkseid references and that Knightmare sequence went completely over my head. I just felt the movie catered WAY too much to DC fanboys, something that in my opinion the Marvel movies don't do. And when it wasn't like that, it was waaaay in your face, like with the whole Justice League folder. The movie literally pauses before the fight for a commercial, basically. Iron Man 2 was messy precisely because of that, so there's no way of doing a universe establishing movie that doesn't feel "bloated" I guess, but I still felt that it was more subtle-ish. But overall it was good, I really liked the casting. It's just so frustrating to see Warner having such a hard time with something that shouldn't be this enormous struggle

I don't think the elements you pointed are weaknesses at all. In fact I applaud that. DC is introducing a new universe and I think they're doing a good job in linking things together. That way if you liked BvS, you'd feel excited for those upcoming DC movies (which worked very effectively in my case). 

Archived