💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which 2016 superhero movie are you most excited for?

Bradley

Title  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Title

• Captain America: Civil War
    • X-Men: Apocalypse
    • Suicide Squad
    • Doctor Strange

Featured Posts

Bradley

Mess at me being the only one who voted for Sucide Squad. Is no one excited for Jared Leto's role as The Joker?

Also I thought you guys were excited for Harley Quinn. :emma:

Btw why is DC so unpopular among GGD?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic

X FUKING MEN

MY BODY IS READY tumblr_m7wxhhXBUf1r17mw1.gif

I'm excited for Civil War too, but I can just see the tears of rage I will release coz I know exactly how it goes thanks to the comics.

I can't stand behind Suicide Squad, purely because Harley doesn't have the accent. IF SHE COULD JUST HAVE THE ICONIC ACCENT PLEASE tumblr_m7wxkbf3wo1r17mw1.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Bradley
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

Same..I wanna watch it one more time:green: 

I love Zack Snyder's action sequences, don't get why people don't like it.

I thought BvS had a perfect balance between good story and (amazing) actions.

Spock
6 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

I loved BvS, I watched it twice. :poot:

Let's fight. :poot:

Oh :poot: 

Daddy Thor, Daddy America and Marvel's quality already do all the fighting for me thanks :poot: 

who will love me when the night is over

2 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

Mess at me being the only one who voted for Sucide Squad. Is no one excited for Jared Leto's role as The Joker?

Also I thought you guys were excited for Harley Quinn. :emma:

Btw why is DC so unpopular among GGD?

not unpopular, I know @Steve Nasty is a die-hard fan of The Dark Knight movies and I myself liked them a lot too. 

it's just that there are more X-Men fans here :laughga: 

we relate to them better because they tell a story of a group of people that were bullied and abused for the fact that they were different - just like GGD's gays :green: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Bradley
3 minutes ago, Spock said:

Daddy Thor, Daddy America and Marvel's quality already do all the fighting for me thanks :poot: 

In my personal opinion, DC has better quality.

I see DC as Lady Gaga and Marvel as Rihanna. :emma: Love both but I stan for talent.

6 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

I can't stand behind Suicide Squad, purely because Harley doesn't have the accent. IF SHE COULD JUST HAVE THE ICONIC ACCENT PLEASE tumblr_m7wxkbf3wo1r17mw1.gif

the iconic accent? you were able to hear the accent of a character while reading comics? :emma: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

6 minutes ago, Spock said:

all Marvel movies pale in comparison to The Dark Knight though :emma: 

and that goes even to my beloved X-Men movies :green: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Spock
Just now, Tom Hardy said:

In my personal opinion, DC has better quality.

I see DC as Lady Gaga and Marvel as Rihanna. :emma: Love both but I stan for the talented one.

If you're taking about TV, then yeah I totally agree. But movie wise sis :rip: DC may have the better known characters but they way they handled (and are handling) things that aren't Nolan's Batman is a mess. Marvel created one of the most successful film franchises ever and revolutionized Hollywood with second tier comic book characters. That's talent right there :poot:

I just want DC to get their **** together because they have SO much potential

who will love me when the night is over

Haroon

I get goosebumps every time I see the Suicide Squad trailer, it just looks so amazing :giveup: Captain America: Civil War looks amazing too, but a bit like Avengers 2.5 or something which confuses me :duck: I'll have to catch up with a few of those movies before watching that (Thor 2 and Captain America 2 :) )

Anderson123

I will watch all of them, but X-Men for sure. Even before I went to see Days of Future Past I was excited for this movie because they confirmed they were doing it. And I guess Captain America, I love Chris Evans and this movie seems like it's going to be one of the best Avengers movies.

River

1st: Civil War  - I'm a big fan of the MCU and watching everything.. and of course OMG CHRIS!! more shirtless scene please!!

2nd: Dr. Strange - part of MCU.

3rd: Suicide Squad - only for Harley

4th: X-Man - I had enough of the X-Man movies tbh.. I'm watching only because I'm a big fan of Mystique.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Prismatic
12 minutes ago, Spock said:

Daddy Vs Daddy

I can't pick a side :giveup: 

I voted for Sudicide Squad. The trailer from last year slayed me hard and I'm perched for this movie. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Spock said:

If you're taking about TV, then yeah I totally agree. But movie wise sis :rip: DC may have the better known characters but they way they handled (and are handling) things that aren't Nolan's Batman is a mess. Marvel created one of the most successful film franchises ever and revolutionized Hollywood with second tier comic book characters. That's talent right there :poot:

I just want DC to get their **** together because they have SO much potential

I like their recent development tbh. I know the new movies from DC Extended Universe received mixed reviews but I let myself not be affected by their opinion. I went and saw each movie myself and was satisfied thus far with both Man of Steel and BvS: Dawn of Justice, which both happen to be Zack Snyder's products. I liked the action sequences but I also thought the way they delivered their story was good, maybe I just grew tired of Marvel after having watched too many of their films. I don't get the sense of satisfaction after I watch Marvel films like I do from DC.

Archived