đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kesha loses the case

Creyk

Featured Posts

Creyk

While it is sad that it seems like her case is lost, let's not forget that she was offered full and complete freedom if only she publicly denounced the accusations. She had her chance but didn't take it....

She really wanted a 110% utter complete victory but she simply didn't have enough proof to back up her claims.

Bellatrix
8 minutes ago, Creyk said:

While it is sad that it seems like her case is lost, let's not forget that she was offered full and complete freedom if only she publicly denounced the accusations. She had her chance but didn't take it....

She really wanted a 110% utter complete victory but she simply didn't have enough proof to back up her claims.

Well what kind of freedom is that making everyone believe she was lying? It wouldn't put her in a very good position in peoples eyes.

Quasi
12 minutes ago, Creyk said:

It's a lose lose situation for her. On the one hand you stay true to your allegations and know that you're being honest to yourself and that whatever comes, justice will hopefully be served, thus compromising her freedom. But if she takes the freedom and denies her accusations, it just seems like the ones in power are getting what they want as always, she's lying to herself and everyone around her, and once again the perpetrator is not getting the punishment  they deserve. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Pablo

Wait, so the rape allegations were all a lie? I feel like the judge would pity kesha and let her be free. Do we have any documents from the actual case?

Don't visit my profile

Kulture Kiari
45 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Wait if she's not being forced to work with Dr. Luke and "other producers would have been made available to her via Sony." then isn't that a chunk of the problem solved? :confused: 

Well, it is, but like this user said:

30 minutes ago, windzo said:

If that is true "other producers would have been made available to her via Sony." 
Where da hell is Lip$ha Sony/Dr.luke :neyde:

Ughhh this ruined my night 

Kesha can work with other producers given to her, but it is up to Luke whether it gets released or promoted. Like Lip$ha, that album is already finished, but it is not allowed to see the light of day. At the end, the phrase sony is saying that she can work with other producers, is nothing but words to make themselves look good. 

Archived