Rebel Heart or ARTPOP?

MaryJaneHolland

Rebel Heart or ARTPOP?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Rebel Heart or ARTPOP?

Featured Posts

HauntingHollow

ARTPOP

it is my least favorite album of hers but Sprung Joint is... sorry....i mean Rebel Heart is trash and the songs are just not good and not catchy. I am not a Madonna hater though, i like her songs, mostly the older ones, Rebel Fart is just not good.

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Candy

Venus alone sh*ts over Madonna's whole discography. 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Not even being biased as a Gaga fan here. ARTPOP is far superior. Rebel Heart is too long and needs some of the weak songs cut out.

Brian Ryan

Dammit. Too Hard. I can't. I have to go with ARTPOP though. Rebel Heart is a great album though. One of her best, but all of Madonna albums are so different.

Oh one of theeeeese polls again where The result is obvious. Though The discussion have been moderately nice and civil this time. Good job peeps! See, no need to be meaninglessly mean.

However I do question how many ppl have even heard RH from start to Finnish. Like honestly.. ;)

To The question, RH is far superior album in cohesion, lyrics, music, theme, production etc. Though its a known fact how much I loath ARTPOP. Its just a weak ass mess.

Edit. Wait! What The heck, Am I not allowed to spell a r t p o p without Capitals?! Meeeessss

scheibemonster

I love both greatly, but Rebel Heart has some serious bops imo. Don't get me wrong, ARTPOP does too. But songs like Dope and Jewels N' Drugs just sort of ruin it for me. (Don't come at me. Just stating my opinion.:tongue:)

TheBatman

I loved ARTPOP! But as an album and era, Rebel Heart wins for me. Living for Love, Devil Pray, Ghosttown, Bitch I'm Madonna, Holy Water, Inside Out, Body Shop, Iconic, Hold Tight, Wash All Over Me, Messiah, the songs are varied, interesting lyrically, and totally MADONNA. Great music videos, tons of great live performances, and an amazing concert tour.

NOW, I did love ARTPOP, Venus, DWUW, GUY, Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, and Gypsy are all fun tunes! But it was often vapid and uninspired ;-/ I was expecting the best album of the century! 

Lucas

So hard, musically I love Rebel Heart more, but lyrically & visually (for the few visuals we got...) ARTPOP. Ghosttown, Devil Pray, Unapologetic Bitch, Wash All Over Me, Messiah, Rebel Heart, Beautiful Scars are such good songs, on the other hand ARTPOP has so unique sound & lot of diversity (even if for me it makes the album less cohesive)..

Sorry guys I'm going for Rebel Heart

Lona Delery

I bought Rebel Heart when it was discounted for 6$ and never have I wanted my money back so badly.

Ghosttown is cute. The rest is just capital M.E.S.S

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Pharamon
20 hours ago, frankguo8 said:

I don't like Modonna but I still gave Rebel Heart a listen.......

Ws7Eeh7wJsZZm.gif

still don't like it:emma:

**** me chris evans k

They're both pretty uncreative and dilute generic pop albums, but I guess Rebel Heart was more of a disappointment because of what everyone knows Madonna can do. 

Archived