opinion

Rebel Heart or ARTPOP?

MaryJaneHolland

Rebel Heart or ARTPOP?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Rebel Heart or ARTPOP?

Featured Posts

SISTERV

IDK why we are comparing an album of a 56 year old woman that is more personal and acoustic and on her 13th album, to an album of a 27 year old (at the time) who claimed it was her most immature album yet, her fourth album, and is 95% hard thumping electronica.....but....

Classic Little Monster move I guess

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, SISTERV said:

IDK why we are comparing an album of a 56 year old woman that is more personal and acoustic to an album of a 27 year old (at the time) who claimed it was her most immature album yet and is 100% hard thumping electronica.....but....

Classic Little Monster move I guess

Nice guess :neyde: there are threads like this all over this site, if you dont like them log off and leave

SISTERV
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Nice quess :neyde: there are threads like this all over this site, if you dont like them log off and leave

I don't accept anything lower than the best, baby. So I'll be here, playing your devils advocate all day. Don't like it? Don't read my posts. ;)

Prismatic

Rebel Heart for whole album (no tracks skipped), but for ARTPOP, I find myself skipping a lot of songs and only like some individual tracks. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, SISTERV said:

I don't accept anything lower than the best, baby. So I'll be here, playing your devils advocate all day. Don't like it? Don't read my posts. ;)

You commented on MY thread, so.. 

Swan Heart

I love love love Madonna, but Rebel Heart is cheap. Aside from a few passable songs, it's a weak and useless album. Absolutely nothing interesting there, it's even annoying at times.. "Bitch I'm Madonna", "Illuminati" .. like really? ..

ARTPOP on the other side, may be a little bit too POP for it to be art pop, but it's full of life. Songs like Do What U Want, Applause, G.U.Y are great pop songs, Venus is so full of sounds, it never gets dated. And Aura is such a banger, amazing production, with a really unique, gaga feeling to it. and the title track is pure brilliance. I really think it may be her best song since Bad Romance. The lyrics are magical and even though it's supposed to be the swan song you can tell by the live performances she did that it's truly something else.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Duella Dvil

The ArtRave vs RHT RHT wins

The Albums vs each other to be honest Rebel Heart wins, there are really great lyrics on Rebel Heart. HeartBreakCity and Wash All Over Me are better than MOST of ARTPOP (I HAVE A DOPE TATTOOO!! AND 4 COPIES OF ARTPOP MY NAME IS UNCLE ARTPOP FOR GOD'S SAKE)

Any who I have a LOT more fun with Rebel Heart because so many of the songs feel so familiar to me as a fan of her older works. 

It really feels like a call back to her older works in a new fresh way.

Devil Pray feels like Erotica meets Bedtime Stories meets Ray of light

Rebel Heart the track harkens to True Blue and Like A Prayer

Beautiful Scars, COTDF

I could go on its just so Madonna where as ARTPOP feels familiar for all the wrong reasons 

Though I LOVE both.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

JusKeepBreathin

Anti

RIH_5_nwttfc.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JaneTheC

Well of course its the album of the more talented

madclowndisease.jpg

:stalkga:   :stalkga:

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, MrBlue said:

I never listened to Rebel Heart tbh

i suggest you to listen rh, you won't regret  ;)

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

i suggest you to listen rh, you won't regret  ;)

Hmmm I'm not feeling bad because I haven't listened to RH soooo... I'll probably not listen to that

Sorry

bionic
1 hour ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

#JusticeForBIONIC :emma:

ikr? this poll is RIGGED

buy bionic

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, MrBlue said:

Hmmm I'm not feeling bad because I haven't listened to RH soooo... I'll probably not listen to that

Sorry

tumblr_np1k4eyu6u1tr6pz0o1_250.gif:stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga:

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

tumblr_np1k4eyu6u1tr6pz0o1_250.gif:stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga:

Haaa! Sorry & not being shady but it's just that I'm not a fan of her!

Archived