Rebel Heart or ARTPOP?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Rebel Heart or ARTPOP?

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

Both albums are good, it's hard to choose.

I would want to vote for Rebel Heart simply because I feel like no one else will....we are on a Gaga fansite after all.

But I can't vote for Rebel heart....we are on a gaga fansite after all :neyde:

Higher
8 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

EMOTION and ANTi (buy it on iTunes now)

tumblr_inline_o51dfldNzB1qcm4iq_500.gif

Fixed.

tumblr_modyo1y3ZG1rql1mzo1_500.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Creyk said:

Both albums are good, it's hard to choose.

I would want to vote for Rebel Heart simply because I feel like no one else will....we are on a Gaga fansite after all.

But I can't vote for Rebel heart....we are on a gaga fansite after all :neyde:

my vote doesn't fit in, more than gaga in high school :neyde: only i've voted for rh

djBuffoon

All bias aside, ARTPOP is the stronger album in every conceivable way. It has energy, vitality, nearly every song is memorable from the first listen, the pacing is virtually flawless, and it has some of her finest pop vocals to date.

Rebel Heart is not without its moments, but overall, most of the tracks drag, the production truly sounds hollow and uneven, and Madonna's vocals are AutoTuned and condensed into oblivion. 

BLACKOUTbritney
1 minute ago, Higher said:

Fixed.

tumblr_modyo1y3ZG1rql1mzo1_500.gif

2 FLAWLESS ALBUMS

tumblr_inline_o51dgbfLeB1qcm4iq_500.gif

Higher
2 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

2 FLAWLESS ALBUMS

tumblr_inline_o51dgbfLeB1qcm4iq_500.gif

I see no lies.

large.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

MaryJaneHolland
14 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

MDNA, ARTPOP, REBEL HEART  (buy it on iTunes now)

tumblr_inline_o51dfldNzB1qcm4iq_500.gif

buy girls 

Iwontell

As far as pop albums go, both are ok...

My vote goes to ARTPOP only bc I got tired of most of the songs in RH faster than I did with ARTPOP...(again, not that the albums had bad songs, it's just that either I think I've absorbed what they had to offer already or the song didn't speak to me at all in the first place...and now I only listen to them sporadically)

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Ophelia

Rebel Heart has more replay value and is more cohesive in sound to me. And I'm not even a Madonna stan.:green:

I enjoy ARTPOP from time to time, but most of it sounds like random songs that I've already heard somewhere. Also, the mastering is so bad, the only song that sounds 100% polished is Applause tbh.

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Ophelia said:

Rebel Heart has more replay value and is more cohesive in sound to me. And I'm not even a Madonna stan.:green:

I enjoy ARTPOP from time to time, but most of it sounds like random songs that I've already heard somewhere. Also, the mastering is so bad, the only song that sounds 100% polished is Applause tbh.

babe, i love you :gaycat: finally someone who like rh instead of me

latina twilight

BOTH. I love them so much.

But, as I only have those two options, I'll vote for RH just because I found the dislike a little unfair. I've seen people using Bitch I'm Madonna as an excuse to hate on it (I do enjoy the song a lot tho) but completely ignoring others songs with amazing sound and great deep lyrics.

Still, is tie for me.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Benji

Rebel Heart is a better album, in my opinion. ARTPOP has some great songs though.

Archived