💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's up with Halsey?

Xaylan

Featured Posts

Xaylan
2 hours ago, Harry said:

Mess at OP trying to force people to like her.

I agree that bullying someone via their Twitter and telling them to kill themselves is wrong, but guess what? Some people just don't like her and her attitude. And that's a fine opinion to have. So yes I will express my dislike of her if a video pops up of her yelling at fans who waited hours in the cold for her, and yes I might make a joke here and there. But that doesn't mean I'm going to send actual hate and abuse towards her. 

Mess? It's not about liking her. It's something greater. It's the fact that people are bullying her. Why are you trying to switch up what I said lol? 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry
2 hours ago, Xaylan said:

Mess? It's not about liking her. It's something greater. It's the fact that people are bullying her. Why are you trying to switch up what I said lol? 

Cos on another page someone said they aren't a fan of her attitude and you said something about them wanting to "not be herself" lol, that has nothing to do with bullying her. It was just someone's opinion. 

Xaylan
3 hours ago, Harry said:

Cos on another page someone said they aren't a fan of her attitude and you said something about them wanting to "not be herself" lol, that has nothing to do with bullying her. It was just someone's opinion. 

im not forcing anyone to like her. I'm saying she is the way she is, and it's not okay to bully. If you don't like her, great, but don't send hateful messages. 

LoveandMagic

I don't quite get it either. She seems pretty harmless. If her music isn't someone's cup of tea, they should move on.

Interesting though is how the same people on this site that cry about how this fan base bullies other artists every time their fave gets the teeniest bit criticized (or so they think) have zero qualms about coming at other artists like Sam Smith or Halsey every time they are mentioned in a post. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Xaylan
2 minutes ago, LoveandMagic said:

I don't quite get it either. She seems pretty harmless. If her music isn't someone's cup of tea, they should move on.

Interesting though is how the same people on this site that cry about how this fan base bullies other artists every time their fave gets the teeniest bit criticized (or so they think) have zero qualms about coming at other artists like Sam Smith or Halsey every time they are mentioned in a post. 

Like, it's so bad that it's got to the point where she felt like she had to delete her Twitter, but people were still adding on. 

LoveandMagic
2 minutes ago, Xaylan said:

Like, it's so bad that it's got to the point where she felt like she had to delete her Twitter, but people were still adding on. 

That's something I don't understand. Why don't these people just let it go? If she isn't their cup of tea, move the **** on. It's one thing to make the occasional comment, when asked, "oh, I don't care for her, I think she's this and that," but to run every time she is mentioned to gang pile on her, or go to her twitter? God, don't these people have a freaking life? Is this what they need to feel better about themselves? How ugly and pathetic they must be.

I freaking hate Adam Levine, Nick Carter, and Paris Hilton. I think I've posted something maybe three or four times on here in all my time on this site (and even then that's really too much negative energy to give). I don't go to their twitter pages or face book or other fan sites and try to spam with four dozen threads or posts about how much I think they suck. I don't feel a need to run to every page I see mentioning them and saying something nasty because it's so incredibly immature. 

With all the **** Gaga receives (a lot from her own fans), I sure as hell am not going to be one of the ones to troll on someone else's fave or their base, because that would make me a hypocrite and a troll (which I detest). And considering that Halsey is supposedly suffering from a few medical conditions, I'm sure as **** not going to make fun of her for that (nor am I going to call her a liar until I see proof otherwise). Her life doesn't affect anyone else's, she's not even a huge star, it's pretty easy to avoid her if you don't like her.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived