💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's up with Halsey?

Xaylan

Featured Posts

Serendipity
Just now, Prismatic said:

Then saying how she has 6000-10000 fans everywhere she goes.... Like sure photosynthesis. 

ashj :rip: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

LcU17v9l.jpg

After being misdiagnosed (multiple times) and being labelled by doctors as a “big baby about [her] period,” Halsey was recently diagnosed with endometriosis, a disease that causes inflammation outside of the uterus and thus pelvic pain, fatigue, nausea, and potentially infertility.

Thursday night (Jan. 28), Halsey opened up to her fans about the simultaneous relief and fear she felt about her diagnosis: “Finding out I had endo was the most bittersweet moment because it meant I wasn’t crazy!” Having endometriosis (or any other chronic illness) also means one is not alone, which is exactly what Halsey told her fans in her post.

then bipolar disorder, synthesia, etc. :air: 

if she is not lying, girl must be REALLY unhealthy :rip: 

finally an answer :duck:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Dark Anatomy

I personally don't like her style of music, in addition, to her really piss poor attitude. Wouldn't wish death on her though. 

Xaylan
13 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

girl is a bit annoying, ngl :air: 

with every interview, she adds a new disease to her ever expanding list :rip: 

but I wouldn't wish her to her ever.

8 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

The tri-bi indie v cool, v intersting artist DiseasePop could be anything. 

4 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

LcU17v9l.jpg

After being misdiagnosed (multiple times) and being labelled by doctors as a “big baby about [her] period,” Halsey was recently diagnosed with endometriosis, a disease that causes inflammation outside of the uterus and thus pelvic pain, fatigue, nausea, and potentially infertility.

Thursday night (Jan. 28), Halsey opened up to her fans about the simultaneous relief and fear she felt about her diagnosis: “Finding out I had endo was the most bittersweet moment because it meant I wasn’t crazy!” Having endometriosis (or any other chronic illness) also means one is not alone, which is exactly what Halsey told her fans in her post.

then bipolar disorder, synthesia, etc. :air: 

if she is not lying, girl must be REALLY unhealthy :rip: 

Are y'all done yet? 

Serendipity
1 minute ago, Xaylan said:

Are y'all done yet? 

Colors and New Americana are bops tho :hor: 

Prismatic
Just now, Baby Blue said:

Putting you on ignored fat. :neyde:

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Serendipity
Just now, Prismatic said:

streams Roar :neyde: 

Xaylan
1 minute ago, Baby Blue said:

It's not about whether you like her or her music. It's if you're ready to stand for someone getting bullied. This could also be used as a gateway to end bullying all over. 

I thought people loved her? Idk tbh

I mean I don't care, people should use their time for better things instead of hating. I don't like her but I keep it to myself, why go to her twitter and tell her to die? It's all fault of gay stan culture, they take stan wars too personal and waste their lives throwing insults and telling female pop singers how they should be or what they are doing wrong, as if they are superior... but hey, they will always hide themselves behind stan twitter acounts, not their personal ones :saladga:

Prismatic
Just now, Baby Blue said:

streams Roar :neyde: 

Still in ignored fatty. You'll get off when you leak KP4 lead. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Xaylan
1 minute ago, arca said:

I thought people loved her? Idk tbh

I mean I don't care, people should use their time for better things instead of hating. I don't like her but I keep it to myself, why go to her twitter and tell her to die? It's all fault of gay stan culture, they take stan wars too personal and waste their lives throwing insults and telling female pop singers how they should be or what they are doing wrong, as if they are superior... but hey, they will always hide themselves behind stan twitter acounts, not their personal ones :saladga:

They're all band wagoners. 

6 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

I personally don't like her style of music, in addition, to her really piss poor attitude. Wouldn't wish death on her though. 

Same here. I dont like her attitude :/

Emigrante
4 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

12966801_1134044496613875_1813232300_n.p

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Xaylan
1 minute ago, Yoro said:

Same here. I dont like her attitude :/

so basically you're saying you wish she didn't act like herself?

Serendipity
1 minute ago, Xaylan said:

It's not about whether you like her or her music. It's if you're ready to stand for someone getting bullied. This could also be used as a gateway to end bullying all over. 

honestly, I do think she does have it hard, but I think a lot of it stems from the perception that she is annoying.

even Gaga has diseases, but she doesn't go talking about them in nearly every interview :rip: 

I don't hate Ashley, tbh :rip: 

Archived