đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's up with Halsey?

Xaylan

Featured Posts

OBEY
2 minutes ago, Xaylan said:

It is a bandwagon. And it pisses me off. I literally broke up with my boyfriend yesterday BC he jumped on that bandwagon 

is this true?

tumblr_mqkglsWmOz1r066hlo5_250.gif

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante

I like her, I don't get it either, cause there's lot of people that dislike her and are not ashamed to show it. But I don't get this too. All argumentation I have seen was about her being rude on twitter back in time, or so. But I would say give her a break. She's only 21 and that's the age when people do their mistake very often and very often are immature about many subjects. :poot:

EDIT:

Some of her lyrics may come off as cringeworthy (New Americana) but considering she's 21 she's got pretty clever lyrics too. And I mean that. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Serendipity

girl is a bit annoying, ngl :air: 

with every interview, she adds a new disease to her ever expanding list :rip: 

but I wouldn't wish her to her ever.

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Xaylan
2 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

trying to stop internet trolls is ridiculous; youre fighting a losing battle as noble as your intentions are:sleep:

I just hate bullying so much. Especially when so much is directed towards 1 person

weed

She reminds me of those girls who post selfies saying "I'm ugly" and then get 100 comments saying "you're so gorgeous!!!"

Prismatic
2 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

girl is a bit annoying, ngl :air: 

with every interview, she adds a new disease to her ever expanding list :rip: 

but I wouldn't wish her to her ever.

I think she's regenerating during the time off. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Serendipity
Just now, Prismatic said:

I think she's regenerating during the time off. 

I swear some of the disease she has, I've probably never even heard of :rip: 

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Xaylan said:

He was a bad boyfriend anyways, so it was like picking off the last bit of a scab

fair enuf :gaycat:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Emigrante
Just now, Baby Blue said:

That's something I have to discover yet. I haven't watched that many of her interviews. :air:

Prismatic
Just now, Baby Blue said:

The tri-bi indie v cool, v intersting artist DiseasePop could be anything. 

Serendipity
2 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

That's something I have to discover yet. I haven't watched that many of her interviews. :air:

LcU17v9l.jpg

After being misdiagnosed (multiple times) and being labelled by doctors as a “big baby about [her] period,” Halsey was recently diagnosed with endometriosis, a disease that causes inflammation outside of the uterus and thus pelvic pain, fatigue, nausea, and potentially infertility.

Thursday night (Jan. 28), Halsey opened up to her fans about the simultaneous relief and fear she felt about her diagnosis: “Finding out I had endo was the most bittersweet moment because it meant I wasn’t crazy!” Having endometriosis (or any other chronic illness) also means one is not alone, which is exactly what Halsey told her fans in her post.

then bipolar disorder, synthesia, etc. :air: 

if she is not lying, girl must be REALLY unhealthy :rip: 

Emigrante
1 minute ago, Baby Blue said:

LcU17v9l.jpg

After being misdiagnosed (multiple times) and being labelled by doctors as a “big baby about [her] period,” Halsey was recently diagnosed with endometriosis, a disease that causes inflammation outside of the uterus and thus pelvic pain, fatigue, nausea, and potentially infertility.

Thursday night (Jan. 28), Halsey opened up to her fans about the simultaneous relief and fear she felt about her diagnosis: “Finding out I had endo was the most bittersweet moment because it meant I wasn’t crazy!” Having endometriosis (or any other chronic illness) also means one is not alone, which is exactly what Halsey told her fans in her post.

Poor girl :air: 

Prismatic
1 minute ago, Baby Blue said:

LcU17v9l.jpg

Then saying how she has 6000-10000 fans everywhere she goes.... Like sure photosynthesis. 

Archived