Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Melanie Martinez's awkward encounter with fan

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Nino said:

When you put yourself in the pop music space you sign up for having fans. Fans aren't quiet and polite, they're intense and obsessed. It's like getting a job taking orders at mcdonalds and complaining about serving uglees and fats

its not even pop

she does not have pop girl stans on her side

she literally shares a fanbase with Phan, the emo trinity (patd, fob and mcr) and Troye Sivan

:neyde: i know because i research this **** and i am an emo

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 minute ago, Scarlet said:

Eh.. she's new to fame. Give her a break :wtf:

This^ :duck:

If she still acts like this a year from now, feel free to drag her to the pits.

🖤

Shadowcrest
Just now, PartySick said:

Umm :duck: I'm a fan of hers and you don't see me trying to suckle her golden teets :duck:

She needs to find better ways to say these things. She's not entirely wrong, but she comes off as so rude with how she says it.

Like the "I'm sorry, I'm talking" thing :deadbanana: a coy little "shhhhh" like Gaga did would've sufficed. No need to be a primadona about it. For this, she could've easily said "I'm sorry, I just ask that you guys ask for pictures...I'm a bit shy...but get in here *selfie face*" :duck:

I said some fans. You should expect these thing when you're trying to make it big as a pop artist. 

She needs to get a grip. 

Just now, Poot said:

its not even pop

she literally shares a fanbase with Phan, the emo trinity (patd, fob and mcr) and Troye Sivan

Her album is literally pop music. You literally can't be a pop artist without having crazy fans. If she just wanted to express herself and get no attention she should have looked into songwriting or production. She signed up for this and worked damn hard towards it.

Just now, Nino said:

Her album is literally pop music. You literally can't be a pop artist without having crazy fans. If she just wanted to express herself and get no attention she should have looked into songwriting or production. She signed up for this and worked damn hard towards it.

do you consider Adele pop music?

Shaney

I agree that sometimes fans can be creepy but it wasn't worth making her fans feel bad about themselves.

People need to understand that actions have consequences.

Supersonic

This is exactly what Gaga probably wanted to talk about back in 2013 when she said "Nobody respects artists anymore".

Newsflash: Artists are living, breathing human beings with desires and moods just like any other human being. You are not entitled to ANYTHING just because you like their music. Period.

Y'all are saying "Oh, she pretends like she's better than anyone else, her poop doesn't smell better than mine" but tell me: How would you feel if people you would have never known would constantly try to sneak pictures of you, touch you, hug you and follow every step you move? You would feel uncomfortable, right? Just because she released an album some months ago, doesn't mean she wants to get harrassed every time she steps out.

youandi

Can someone explain her to me? 

I've only heard of her through this site, no one I know has heard of her, yet she seems to have an established fanbase and more views on her videos than Lana and Marina (who seem to be part of the same 'group' and share fans) yet Lana and Marina are much more famous? 

To me, it seems that tumblr has become a bit of a breeding site for mediocre pop(?) girls and fans :/

1 minute ago, Poot said:

do you consider Adele pop music?

Yes I do, and Adele too has fans that are completely extra.

bayonse
13 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

She is special..Why the bullying?

xfactor15f-5-web.jpg

no more parties in LA

Adele in fact has many many many more over the top fans, and you don't hear about her complaining daily because she understands what her career and is grateful for those who bring her success.

Stephen
8 minutes ago, Poot said:

its not even pop

is this sarcasm..?

melanie is pop just like halsey and troy sivan. their fans are the same as any other pop girl fans just younger :neyde:

I love Melanie but I do agree she could try to lighten up a little, but I'd probably feel kind of awkward too in that situation, especially if they got a bad photo of me :wtfga:

He/They

Archived