Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Melanie Martinez's awkward encounter with fan

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

JesseBabe

I don't understand the people that are calling her fans creepy and weird because one guy was recording her and the other had her phone out looking like she was wanting Melanie to smile for the selfie during or after the autograph. How is that creepy :wtf:. I get maybe she felt awkward and stuff, but she could have just said, "Hey, guys. I want to take a picture with you, but let me finish this autograph first," or something like that. I get it, fans can be crazy, obnoxious, and rude, but there's better ways to handle situations like that, because it's just looking like right now that she's ungrateful and really insecure. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings

I can't believe people are still talking about this. Most GGDers have the attention span of a gnat, and this thread is at 11 pages and still going. :duck:

c h e r

uh, she's a 20 year old girl who's been famous for less than 2 years... she's also incredibly shy. how would y'all feel if someone just came up to u and shoved a camera in your face???

Stand & B Counted or Sit & B Nothing.

Helxig
10 hours ago, Batwings said:

I can't believe people are still talking about this. Most GGDers have the attention span of a gnat, and this thread is at 11 pages and still going. :duck:

It's BECAUSE their attention spans are so short. This has been the same conversation going in circles for days now.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Boyboi12

She is a human being! A honest one. fans just never know when to say when; or respect, the fact that their favorite artist is a person with emotions and feelings of like and dislikes 

HausAlly

i got her album its alright but i hate music that is themed 

TimisaMonster

How can artists treat fans like that? Like...if I had ONE fan I would be so grateful and appreciative for their love? I owe whatever success I have to them supporting me...

Like...Did she fail How To Be a Pop Star 101? :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived