💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Incredible Fan Art

Nikko

Featured Posts

Do it yourself and post pictures of it :nacho:

This thread is seriously ****.

I found some beautiful creations and I cannot post them?

5MtDu.gif

minajatrois

if somebody posted them as their own creation with request for opinions on their quality here at gagadaily everybody would be like GURL U AMAZING KEEP UP DA G00D WERK

Joe Matthews

They are all so flawless

I love the detail in this.

tumblr_m04rrxu2yg1qdmb8eo4_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAI6WLSGT7Y3ET7ADQ&Expires=1333544107&Signature=dQC%2Bv%2FnGJ405XqHxSFRsWSCrX8c%3D

:golfclap:

the shading is marvelous

:rofl:

rubytuesday

This thread is just. :roll: You guys might be mocking at their work now but sooner or later it'll better, because there's always room for improvement.

:tea:

I could understand privately having a laugh at something you think is stupid, but to make a thread and cackle together is just rude. I really don't understand any of this. It's mean-spirited and unnecessary. Come on, guys. Get it together.

This thread is just. :roll: You guys might be mocking at their work now but sooner or later it'll better, because there's always room for improvement.

By 'you guys' you mean specifically me, for making this thread, right? The truth is that I saw these paintings on trollthisway(.tumblr.com) and I decided they are troll paintings (so I guess most of you, right?), and I still think they've been made to look like this on purpose. If not, it's my fault and I'm sorry.

:tea:

I could understand privately having a laugh at something you think is stupid, but to make a thread and cackle together is just rude. I really don't understand any of this. It's mean-spirited and unnecessary. Come on, guys. Get it together.

I'm not the person to laugh at somebody's painting skills, as I, myself, am an awful painter. It's just that I think they're not real, and whoever is making them is kidding. :shrug:

• 1 month later...

Archived