celeb

Melanie Martinez "I'm sorry, I'm talking!"

AIex

Featured Posts

QueenGadonna
3 hours ago, Themysciran said:

Except there are direct parallels to giving a blowjob:

\fullsizerender-5.jpg?w=798

...wow the fact that this is sexualize to you mean you really have issues.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadowcrest
7 minutes ago, QueenGadonna said:

...wow the fact that this is sexualize to you mean you really have issues.

or that I can look beyond surface level to see what they're trying to sell; just because I said it's sexualized doesn't mean I like it. You people are delusional. 

holy scheisse
5 hours ago, CryBaby said:

Thats not the theme or "gimmick" for the album.

She created the character of Cry Baby to kinda of reflect her childhood. As she put it..

“I am Cry Baby. It’s very hard to separate myself from the character. It’s still something that I’m trying to figure out. I am the character that I made for myself.”

Most of the situations that happened on the album are things that happened to her in real life while others are made up for the character. No where has she tried "sexualizing" anything. 

Cool. Her intentions sound awesome but I'm sorry it comes off as how I described to a casual listener. 

PERFECTIONIST
12 hours ago, Disenchanted said:

Why are y'all SO mean??? Who hurt you??? 

omgggggggggggggggggggg

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

It's weird how you guys say that Melanie and Halsey are only like this because they're Tumblr famous when artists have been upset by fans that care more about hearing themselves scream than hearing the music since at least the 60s (part of the reason the Beatles stopped touring). Roger Waters of Pink Floyd had a similar outburst, telling a crowd "[...] If you want to shout and holler, go and do it out there…I'm trying to sing a song that some people want to listen to. I want to listen to it." I don't consider the Beatles or Pink Floyd "Tumblr sensations" :emma:

Honestly, I hate fans yelling and feeling the need to make themselves heard during concerts. They may have paid to see the artist, but I did too, and being rude and obnoxious is not part of what I paid for. There's nothing wrong with having a good time and showing your enthusiasm, but you don't have to do it all the time. I think a lot of artists do go overboard when they get angry with their fans, and you shouldn't be mean to them either, but I completely understand their frustration.

StrawberryBlond

She didn't quite need to react like that, especially the extended pause, but I understand why this would bother her. Someone talking over you, especially if it's in a small venue with bad sound, is going to make it hard for you to hear yourself talking and singing and if that's what people pay you for, well, there's a problem. It always bugs me when people shout when the singer is talking or singing when you just want to listen. I think they're looking for approval, in the hopes the artist will respond to them with an "I love you too" or in Gaga's case, might even invite them backstage. But it's really annoying for the rest of us. There are times when it's acceptable to shout but not all fans realise when it's appropriate. A time that sticks out in memory for me is when Gaga did the itunes festival and she made a sad speech just around the time she sang Swine and there was silence, broken by a woman shouting "Sexy lady!" Yeah, worst time in the history of ever to shout out a sexual compliment. At the end of the day, we came to hear the artist sing, not random people screaming in a crowd. Look up many live videos recorded at concerts and one of the most popular comments is always: "I wish whoever that stupid bitch who's always screaming would shut up so I can hear the song."

Rudz Xinc
8 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

She didn't quite need to react like that, especially the extended pause, but I understand why this would bother her. Someone talking over you, especially if it's in a small venue with bad sound, is going to make it hard for you to hear yourself talking and singing and if that's what people pay you for, well, there's a problem. It always bugs me when people shout when the singer is talking or singing when you just want to listen. I think they're looking for approval, in the hopes the artist will respond to them with an "I love you too" or in Gaga's case, might even invite them backstage. But it's really annoying for the rest of us. There are times when it's acceptable to shout but not all fans realise when it's appropriate. A time that sticks out in memory for me is when Gaga did the itunes festival and she made a sad speech just around the time she sang Swine and there was silence, broken by a woman shouting "Sexy lady!" Yeah, worst time in the history of ever to shout out a sexual compliment. At the end of the day, we came to hear the artist sing, not random people screaming in a crowd. Look up many live videos recorded at concerts and one of the most popular comments is always: "I wish whoever that stupid bitch who's always screaming would shut up so I can hear the song."

I agree, If Gaga was sharing news about LG5 during a show, and people were shouting

and we could barely hear what she's saying in the recorded video

I'm sure most of you will tell the person to shut up

Gaga fans like to hate on other artists just for the sake of hating

Look at those clowns

Kabexuela
On March 31, 2016 at 5:06 PM, Themysciran said:

She's in her underwear with a ****in pacifier in her mouth, does she need to whip a tit out to get her point across?

Just because you're blind to it doesn't mean it isn't there. There's clear sexualization; and it makes me uncomfortable as all hell.

I'm seriously unaware of her and her music but from looking at these pictures for the first time I can see the creep-factor behind it.  The nipple is vaguely visible along with the soft folds of her mud flaps.   It's kind of perverse when I noticed the pacifier being part of the image.  Don't get me wrong, I love an explicit image and explicit music from time to time, but this isn't my kind of taste.  That's just me though.  To each their own, ay?

Oprah Winfrey
On 31/3/2016 at 10:05 PM, Allan said:

I feel like she's still getting used to the fact that she's got fans that treat her like a pop diva (screaming that they love her, flooding her on twitter, calling her queen, etc) and maybe this is not exactly what she wanted.

Was this situation a bit awkward and unconfortable? It was. But she was right. She wanted to talk and her fans wouldn't let her, what would she do? Let's remind that it's a small venue, it gets hard to hear her even if only a few people scream, it's not like a big venue that has huge speakers. Also let's not act like Gaga didn't ask her fans to shut up at the C2C tour too.

Is there a video for the c2c "incident"?

Helxig
6 hours ago, Oprah Winfrey said:

Is there a video for the c2c "incident"?

Oh sh*it you're right, Gaga did this too during the C2C era!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived