đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melanie Martinez "I'm sorry, I'm talking!"

AIex

Featured Posts

codymonster
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPisaChoice said:

I enjoied Cry Baby, but this is incredibly immature. And then she went on social media, claiming that she just was always too "nervous" to talk and that she was finally opening up. That doesn't allow her to scream at someone who was just trying to show her love at her, no matter how "rude" it was

She hardly screamed :air: Do I think she went about it the wrong way? Yes. But she didn't scream. She just got frustrated and sounded exasperated/defeated.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadowcrest
Just now, codymonster said:

I think she has incredibly intelligent lyrics on that album. She plays with ideas not usually touched on in music, and does so very well. Mrs. Potato Hear and Sippy Cup specifically stick out for me.

When I think intelligent lyrics I think of song like Kashmir from Led Zepplin, nothing about what she's writing is as intelligent or deep as she would have you believe. It really doesn't take much more than a glance over the lyrics to understand what she's getting at. 

Harry
4 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

call me crazy but i don't think this is wrong :green:

It's messy as hell :rip: Waving her hands around and screaming telling her fans to wait for her in the cold etc... Not to mention her calling them '****ed up' - how does she even know that it's them that were sending her rude messages? She stands there giving them this massive speech about having no time, when she could've just written it in a tweet :deadbanana: She could've easily said hi to a few people and made their day in the time that she was yelling, but instead she decided to just give them a telling off :rip: Zero logic.

codymonster
1 minute ago, Themysciran said:

When I think intelligent lyrics I think of song like Kashmir from Led Zepplin, nothing about what she's writing is as intelligent or deep as she would have you believe. It really doesn't take much more than a glance over the lyrics to understand what she's getting at. 

I didn't say deep. I just think she uses words intelligently; she has good word play. But I do agree, she's not by any means pushing the listener that hard in terms of finding the meaning of her music! 

Iwontell

Dude, ppl are rude and attention seeking, specially younger audiences...and this was as sweet as an inopportune interruption can be, absolutely harmless...this felt very uncomfortable and unprofessional of her. 

Any public figure has to have nerve, if you don't, if you feel disrespected or offended by anything, you're in the wrong business...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Allan

I feel like she's still getting used to the fact that she's got fans that treat her like a pop diva (screaming that they love her, flooding her on twitter, calling her queen, etc) and maybe this is not exactly what she wanted.

Was this situation a bit awkward and unconfortable? It was. But she was right. She wanted to talk and her fans wouldn't let her, what would she do? Let's remind that it's a small venue, it gets hard to hear her even if only a few people scream, it's not like a big venue that has huge speakers. Also let's not act like Gaga didn't ask her fans to shut up at the C2C tour too.

Shadowcrest
Just now, codymonster said:

I didn't say deep. I just think she uses words intelligently; she has good word play. But I do agree, she's not by any means pushing the listener that hard in terms of finding the meaning of her music! 

I just don't understand how it could be considered intelligent in any way, it's just laying it all out on the line for you. To each their own I suppose :awkney::awkney:

Benji

These new wanna-be pop girls always make mountains out of molehills because they're desperately clutching at straws to look big. A few (and let's be real, it would have only been a very small few) tweets warrants Halsey whining about her fans who are waiting for her then you have this girl going on one because a fan exclaimed their love? Seriously, I hope all these girls flop because they sure as hell don't deserve their fans.

LUO YI

She went to give them the show they paid for not to receive disrespectful interruptions.

If you were Melanie, you would like to be interrupted I see

That was her reaction, let her be herself 

The night sky tells all

dannydevito
12 minutes ago, Harry said:

It's messy as hell :rip: Waving her hands around and screaming telling her fans to wait for her in the cold etc... Not to mention her calling them '****ed up' - how does she even know that it's them that were sending her rude messages? She stands there giving them this massive speech about having no time, when she could've just written it in a tweet :deadbanana: She could've easily said hi to a few people and made their day in the time that she was yelling, but instead she decided to just give them a telling off :rip: Zero logic.

yeah i see it

mess

Killa
3 minutes ago, Allan said:

I feel like she's still getting used to the fact that she's got fans that treat her like a pop diva (screaming that they love her, flooding her on twitter, calling her queen, etc) and maybe this is not exactly what she wanted - maybe she wanted friends and got followers, or something like that.

Was this situation awkward and unconfortable? It was. But she was right. She wanted to talk and her fans wouldn't let her, what would she do? Let's remind that it's a small venue, it gets hard to hear her even if only a few people scream, it's not like a big venue that has huge speakers. Also let's not act like Gaga didn't ask her fans to shut up at the C2C tour too.

Let's be clear about some things. Gaga can give you the finger and you even scream louder that you love her, because she knows how to do it and when to do it. She has great experience in leading with crowds.  She also knows how to play with them and make everyone do what she wants.

Gaga would have said "Oh i love you too, but wait wait this part you're really going to like", and continues. Because she's a fearless communicator and has her game always on. This is showbizz, even if you want to have an acoustic session when you tell stories, you have to set the mood. Sister, you think it's just like that...it requires patient, and getting involved with your public. Gaga has her way, others do it other way.

This girl is just a child and rude at that. Do you think it's easy to pull off a full fledge tour armed with only american standard songs, for a majority of audience that only listens to music in a range of 100-120 bpm? For people that get bored easily as everyone does in the new millenium? Do you think that has any connection, orchestracting such a difficult situation, with this?

Harry
13 minutes ago, Prince Bananas said:

She went to give them the show they paid for not to receive disrespectful interruptions.

If you were Melanie, you would like to be interrupted I see

That was her reaction, let her be herself 

Saying "I love you" is disrespectful?

I genuinely don't think I've ever been to a show where the performer has been speaking to the crowd and someone hasn't shouted "I love you", or something similar. The girl clearly just isn't good with audiences. Obviously if she wanted to talk about something serious it would be annoying to her, as the girl might not have been really paying attention, but she could've handled it better or just ignored it.

I mean you said it yourself, they paid to see the show. She shouldn't bite the hands that feed her cos maybe one day there won't be anyone screaming "I love you" at all.

Archived