๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rob Fusari to release Unreleased Gaga from 2006-2007

Primetime

Featured Posts

I'm hoping for Go Go Go tbh.

Go Go Go is one of the few songs we know nothing about, so I really want that.

Oh, and Musicland. :fan:

CMLGLDR

This pretty much, I hate when people do the wrong thing and then try to play the good one, "lol, i was just kidding :sweat: now let's all be friends :D" no, just no :roll:

I wasnt kidding. I meant every word. This still does not account for your random input at the eleventh hour. Explain yourself

i want G&G :cry: he said that would be first so i'm hopin

and i really hope we get the second verse!

He wrote a while back that he would post Reel Cool first, but he only didn't a few weeks back because it was the night of that twitter rampage.

He changed his mind, but don't worry, this isn't the end. Unless he changed his mind, which I have no clue if he did or not, we'll get another song this month.

inuborg

Musicland pl0x!

SOME ONE TURNED OUT THE LIGHTS IN MUSIC LAND!

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

I'm actually loving this!

'...WE DON'T MESS AROUND!'

:music: :music: :music:

I wasnt kidding. I meant every word. This still does not account for your random input at the eleventh hour. Explain yourself

Stop replying to people. Stop going on about it. Oh you mean every word about me being a son of a cripple? You're a lovely person. Now just stop replying to these posts.

Zilla

Dude you seriously need to stop.

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Lauren Conrad

Go Go Go is one of the few songs we know nothing about, so I really want that.

Oh, and Musicland. :fan:

I know nothing about it either. Which is why I'm eager to hear it tbh. It's one of the hardest Gaga songs to get a hold of as well.

47t2114508.jpg

Edited by jv2612

Deadpool

Oh yeah, Go Go Go. That song completely falls off my brain when thinking of unleaked unreleased material. I'd love to hear it. Someone should talk to him...

Dude you seriously need to stop.

can he just get banned, please? :roll:

thanks for clearing that up, spivey. as long as he releases G&G, i don't care WHEN.

i'd also really love his version, THE version, of filthy pop. i also want musicland, we are plastic, and when she go. but i'm happy with WHATEVER he releases. i LOVE his work with her (it's so oldschool gaga), so i hope to increase my collection of fusari-gaga songs :)

ChicaSkas

My god.

I am SO GRATEFUL that the man wasn't a faker.

God Bless Rob Fusari. :worship2:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

http://twitter.com/#!/RobFusari/status/198249760753328128

Is he saying that the best production wins a Gaga song. I can't tell. :flop:

HE SHOULD LEAK VANITY NEXT :troll:

I'm sure if we tell him we don't have it he will.

Don't get any ideas, either. :toofunny:

more please.

:popcorn:

• ChicaSkas locked this topic