💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rob Fusari to release Unreleased Gaga from 2006-2007

Primetime

Featured Posts

Why are you continuing this. It died down of its own accord. Do not try to get the last word

Please stop trying to act like the better person.

What you did was vile, extremely vile, and you're trying to sugarcoat. I'm not trying to continue this, and if you had any sense you'd ignore it, but watch your attitude. It's disgusting, and revolting. I don't know why you've even lasted on this site this long with the way you talk to people. You threw a child's fit over a bit of wrong information, which wasn't to begin with, and you let it get out of hand. You had no purpose, and people tried to act calmly to you, but you acted out. Just stop. It's ridiculous, and this is all your fault. That's all I have to say to you. You're just a vulgar person. It sickens me how vile you're acting.

Edited by Spivey

Unicorn De Milo

So I officially ran out of ****s to give :flop:

inuborg

HEY THERE WEATHERMAN WHAT'S YOUR NAME

HEY HEY

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

CMLGLDR

What you did was vile, extremely vile, and you're trying to sugarcoat. I'm not trying to continue this, and if you had any sense you'd ignore it, but watch your attitude. It's disgusting, and revolting. I don't know why you've even lasted on this site this long with the way you talk to people. You threw a child's fit over a bit of wrong information, which wasn't to begin with, and you let it get out of hand. You had no purpose, and people tried to act calmly to you, but you acted out. Just stop. It's ridiculous, and this is all your fault. That's all I have to say to you. You're just a vulgar person. It sickens me how vile you're acting.

Because you were wrong and failed to admit it.

This pretty much, I hate when people do the wrong thing and then try to play the good one, "lol, i was just kidding :sweat: now let's all be friends :D" no, just no :roll:

Unicorn De Milo

Mods be making them infractions rain on us like strippers lol

MarryTheKnight

you're upset about an unreleased song from 2006-2007....

mr2sn4.jpg

also dont be a ****ing asshole.

/end

tumblr_lyfnxs23J51qbdq9so1_r2_500.gif

you're upset about an unreleased song from 2006-2007....

mr2sn4.jpg

also dont be a ****ing asshole.

/end

tumblr_lyfnxs23J51qbdq9so1_r2_500.gif

:clap:

Lauren Conrad

Let's place bets on what song will be next. (if any :fan:)

I'm hoping for Go Go Go tbh.

crazystairs827

Let's place bets on what song will be next. (if any :fan:)

Love sick girl

because he said it was his favorite and I think hes really trying to lead with his best songs

http://www.mediafire.com/?n82t2dpd3h2z9bx :)

Thanks hun :hug:

i want G&G :cry: he said that would be first so i'm hopin

and i really hope we get the second verse!

• ChicaSkas locked this topic