Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Nicole Scherzinger Appreciation Thread

KURUSHITOVSKA

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

I love Nicole so much and I feel like she's one of the most underrated artists in the bussiness. She is beautiful, writes songs, dance and sing so well. Her debut solo album Her Name Is Nicole (2007) wasn't even released and they took some of her own songs to be released on PCD's album Doll Domination. Later in 2010 Killer Love was released with a little of success in the UK, majorly produced by RedOne, the album includes so many good songs. in 2014 she released Big Fat Lie, including the singles Your Love, Run, Bang and On The Rocks. She has everything to be huge, but she's not given any promo and is a little bit boring. Some talentless people get so much attention and then there are artists like Nicole that stay irrelevant, wich is unfair.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

don't forget this one too

yes i love her. Your love is underrated and i love w pussycat dolls too tho

Cheap thrills

i lover her to but when she was the pussycat dolls she stole all the parts in the songs

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, Chriss said:

i lover her to but when she was the pussycat dolls she stole all the parts in the songs

Well she was the one that could sing and most of their songs were written,produced or sung by her. The others were just dancers and sometimes backup singers

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Cheap thrills
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Well she was the one that could sing and most of their songs were written,produced or sung by her. The others were just dancers and sometimes backup singers

loolerzz :woot:

PinkJelly
14 minutes ago, Chriss said:

There was an interview a while back where she said EVERY single vocal on the first PCD album was Nicole's, and that the girls only ever heard the tracks once they were finished and ready for release.

On topic - I love both of Nicole's solo albums. Big Fat Lie is probably my favourite, and I loved her as a judge on the UK XFactor.

Cheap thrills
3 minutes ago, PinkJelly said:

There was an interview a while back where she said EVERY single vocal on the first PCD album was Nicole's, and that the girls only ever heard the tracks once they were finished and ready for release.

On topic - I love both of Nicole's solo albums. Big Fat Lie is probably my favourite, and I loved her as a judge on the UK XFactor.

omg how selfish :toofunny: but it sounded good :usrs:

ItsTommyBitch

These gems too :giveup: Classically trained queen; the timbre and delivery difference compared to when she sings Pop, This girl could be a damn Disney princess, or do Opera work :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

PinkJelly
1 minute ago, Chriss said:

omg how selfish :toofunny: but it sounded good :usrs:

I'm not sure if it was Nicoles choice to do that, or whether the other girls weren't allowed to by their management. She did always come off as a little b*tchy in her PCD days :toofunny:

Archived