Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Official 'Joanne' Discussion Thread

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

Thank you for posting this ! It shows how much progress and info GaGa has actually revealed. It's just been a lot more low key. She's doing it like a woman rather than being all omg look at me. 

I suspect her next profile picture will reveal her new 'look' - its curruntly kind of elusive and mysterious, from behind. Isn't it ? 

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist
23 minutes ago, Lurk said:

Thank you for posting this ! It shows how much progress and info GaGa has actually revealed. It's just been a lot more low key. She's doing it like a woman rather than being all omg look at me. 

I suspect her next profile picture will reveal her new 'look' - its curruntly kind of elusive and mysterious, from behind. Isn't it ? 

Revealing so much, yet so little. 

Wisdomless1

Okay, a couple of crazy observations from reading the timeline you set up:

1) 03 Dec 2015: Gaga tells Billboard “I want to show women they don’t need to try to keep up with the 19 year olds and the 21 year olds in order to have a hit, Women in music, they feel like they need to ****ing sell everything to be a star. It’s so sad. I want to explode as I go into my 30s.”:rockstar:
a. This would be the first indicator that would make me believe she would consider releasing the album on her 30th birthday and she would be able to state that quote in interviews and express the freedom of being her self as she enters her 30s.:excuseu:
b. The whole caterpiller to butterfly metaphor completely aligns with this growth and transition into her 30s as well.:hor:
c. Given it seemed she was implying things weren't very complete just a couple months ago, I feel it wouldn't be done yet, unless she is attempting to make fans expect it later so that the surprise slays us all before we know what's happening.:air:

2. Probably nothing, but this seemed incredibly crazy as a coincidence: Gaga's tweet "tick Tik Tik Tik tick BOOM" was posted on 03/06/16 @ 0633 (366 633) (hacks!).  After typing that quote I find it odd that she spells two 'ticks' and three 'Tiks and it is a palindrome of words.  

If I were to reach for the stars I would say that 3 x Tik and 2 x tick, plus the OO in BOOM being like an 8, you could pretend 03/28 is hidden in there.  :toofunny:

Ahh that was fun. 

The Surrealist
6 hours ago, Wisdomless1 said:

Okay, a couple of crazy observations from reading the timeline you set up:

1) 03 Dec 2015: Gaga tells Billboard “I want to show women they don’t need to try to keep up with the 19 year olds and the 21 year olds in order to have a hit, Women in music, they feel like they need to ****ing sell everything to be a star. It’s so sad. I want to explode as I go into my 30s.”:rockstar:
a. This would be the first indicator that would make me believe she would consider releasing the album on her 30th birthday and she would be able to state that quote in interviews and express the freedom of being her self as she enters her 30s.:excuseu:
b. The whole caterpiller to butterfly metaphor completely aligns with this growth and transition into her 30s as well.:hor:
c. Given it seemed she was implying things weren't very complete just a couple months ago, I feel it wouldn't be done yet, unless she is attempting to make fans expect it later so that the surprise slays us all before we know what's happening.:air:

2. Probably nothing, but this seemed incredibly crazy as a coincidence: Gaga's tweet "tick Tik Tik Tik tick BOOM" was posted on 03/06/16 @ 0633 (366 633) (hacks!).  After typing that quote I find it odd that she spells two 'ticks' and three 'Tiks and it is a palindrome of words.  

If I were to reach for the stars I would say that 3 x Tik and 2 x tick, plus the OO in BOOM being like an 8, you could pretend 03/28 is hidden in there.  :toofunny:

Ahh that was fun. 

That illuminati kind of effort, tho. 

The Surrealist
23 hours ago, Maryjaneholland said:

can you all stop with '28 march' :neyde:

200w.gif

vanus
On 3/25/2016 at 11:35 PM, Lurk said:

why do i have feeling that this acc is gaga 

imma cut a bitch

danwasd
14 hours ago, Lurk said:

It's 2016, dear 

Helxig

Thanks for putting this all together for us :wtfga:  it must have taken so long!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

The Surrealist

A little trivia: Gaga's next post on Instagram will be her 1986th and she was born in 1986. 

:air:

10 hours ago, vanus said:

why do i have feeling like this acc is gaga 

Lol you're not the first. Flattered tbh. 

Sweet Olive
9 hours ago, MDXCM said:

A little trivia: Gaga's next post on Instagram will be her 1986th and she was born in 1986. 

:air:

OMG:toofunny:

The planets have aligned.

The Surrealist
42 minutes ago, Marchof96 said:

OMG:toofunny:

The planets have aligned.

Honestly, there are so many signs that sonething big could happen on Monday, that I probably will have a meltdown if it doesn't. 

Sweet Olive
8 hours ago, MDXCM said:

Honestly, there are so many signs that sonething big could happen on Monday, that I probably will have a meltdown if it doesn't. 

Something HAS to happen. I feel it :giveup:

• HausOfMark locked, pinned and unlocked this topic
  • HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived